Chapter two: meeting your hero (oh also lemony and human bendys in this one)

#I love the song above so check it out and enjoy this chapter shout out to BendyAndBorisAreLife who wanted me to continue go check them out and enjoy the chappy
*************************************************
You woke up in a chair your legs were wrapped in something. Your f/a ears twitched as you tried to get up.then you heard a voice that sounded like... bendy? He was cartoon hero you loved him when you were a kid you still do. Your f/a tail twitches your up that's good I was starting to get worr.. he got cut off by you kissing him. You blushed like a cherry red tomato you had to see what would happen. He blushed a grey blush on his face well that was sudden y/n he said smirking and laughing a bit. Your jaw fell open he knew you name!!?!?!?! Omg there was so many things you had to ask him apparently he read you mind. Once your parents took you to are show you stood out.  because you were half toon and all you got my autograph after the show.  I asked you name and that's how I know it now. You still had your mouth open then you thought. Wait your parents something nice for you well that's new. You and bendy talked for awhile a eventually you fell asleep. He stayed up just looking at you thinking about how he had to protect you...

******time skip******
You woke up laying on bendys chest you again blushed like a red cherry tomato.mornin doll he said with a smirk. Oh mornin bendy you smiled trying to hide your mostly red face.  But before you could help it your f/a tail was wagging. You stopped it and went with the most obvious question. How long was I out you ask smiling. About a hour he said returning the smile. Oh wow I mean I um (warning lemony) you got interrupted by bendy pinning you down to the floor. Umm bendy what you again got interrupted again but by him sinking his teeth into your neck. You moaned as he did it he kept biting you until he found your sweet spot. When he did you moaned louder and then kept biting it over and over again. Your neck started bleeding he sucked on it. Now everyone knows your mine he said smirking. Then he plunged his tongue into your mouth without even asking permission. You wanted to squeal but you didn't. He then explored the back of your throat with his tongue. Eventually he stopped and continued on your neck going all the way down to your breasts he stopped there. Laying down right next to you panting. Now your mine he said smiling I love you bendy you said smiling and also kinda panting. I love you too y/n he said eventually you both fell asleep... dreaming of each other................

**************************************************
I have sinned that was my first kinda lemon I'm sorry my readers I'm so sorry l love you guys