DNA-1

I believe that everything happens for a reason . People change and so you must be prepared to lose them ... Things sometimes go wrong because they have to appreciate when you are going to be ... People lie because you can not trust anyone but yourself and sometimes good things are destroyed in order to better could happen ....

My life in some way and not my life . Always depend on the people around them , especially their parents. That is always my only dream was freedom . I want to be what I am because we are all born to be unique and only one of us depends on whether we're going to be. In life I have learned a lot .. Most of the bad things but it should be viewed from the positive side . Were it not for these bad things I never would have learned a lesson and would never have seen how strong I actually ... Also it is not these obstacles in life , one life would be a smoothly paved , straight streets to nowhere. It might be easy but dull and utterly pointless ... What hurts me most is that I've been hurt by people whom I trust the most and that I loved the most , and one of them is Edward ... With him I was a year ago . He was my everything and I've never loved anyone like him, but one day I just called to say we break and go ... do not even know where , but it went .. Over him I've never seen nor heard of him but we stayed deeply etched into my soul ... it took me even two months to recover from it ... even today I do not understand what actually happened , but I decided to get over it and continue on as many different people . I'm not the same one as Ariel I was then . Now I'm a lot stronger and stronger in myself and I realized that the girl does not need anyone who does not need it ... I do not allow anyone to hurt me or at least try , and what you can not allow yourself to fall in love . Since then, I did not have a boyfriend or crush ... Just this kind of love crossed in my life . People who were with me were all these moments are Jennifer , Emily and Vicky . They are my best friends and my biggest life support . Surely now wondering : Is not that what should be the parents ? I think it's normal but not in my case . They actually think they have my support , and in fact just the opposite . Before they practiced acting , even they met on a recording , and their biggest life dream is that I go in their footsteps. But I do not want me acting is not interested , and this is their biggest sore point I make and the power to push it . They enrolled me in the drama club when I was in elementary , and the worst thing they could do is what we are set to get the role of Juliet in ' Romeo and Juliet ' at the show which will be held in a few months ... still I was not able to come to terms with that , and I think it never will firstly because it is a love story , a love for what is at least what I want to hear . And that 's not all. Romeo plays Leo, a boy who is in love with me and that is the favorite of my parents . They think that he would be the perfect guy for me, but this is something to which I can never get .

But enough about that . All this is something that will one day be behind me when I had a life is what I imagine it , but until then ... Until then I put more obstacles and things that I never dreamed it could happen to a young girl like me . What's that? You will find out soon ...

Dna-By Lora Styles