Chapter 1:

|wendy's pov|

I was walking down the hallways. It was only me since everyone is at the cafeteria eating their lunch. Or at least that's what I'm thinking, I'm all alone in this hallway.

*piano plays*

My head turned to the side and noticed the music room's light is on. I went closer to it and listened to the piano that was playing.

I was into the music, i didn't even know that I was already opening the door.

I just noticed it when the music stopped.

My eyes widened as I saw who was playing the piano.

"Min Yoongi.." I gulped

He was staring at me as if i have done something wrong. "What are you doing here?"

Come on Wendy.. Think of a reason. I scratched my head

"I..."

My eyes were wondering around, looking for an alibi.

There was a nerd walking towards my way. She was carrying books and she was having a hard time bringing it.

"YAH!" I shouted which made her flinch

"Y-Yes.." I smirked at her. I know she is scared

"Didn't I tell you to meet me here before class starts?" I don't even know what I'm saying.

I'm just trying my best not be obvious that I was here for Yoongi.

"Y-You D-Did?" She was shaking

I laughed. "Did you forget? What kind of nerd are you?" I pushed her forehead

"I-I'm sorry..."

From my peripheral view, I can see Yoongi looking at us. More like glaring at me.

"Now, where's my money?" I opened my palm in front of her.

I don't need money. I'm already rich. But for the sake of my reputation, I'm doing this.

"M-Money? But Wendy—"

"1.. 2.." I started counting down

She quickly placed the books down and took her wallet out. She gave me a few bucks and I smiled at her.

"Good." I patted her head.

"I-I'm going n-now." She carried the books again and started walking away.

I sighed and turned to Yoongi with a glare.

"What are you looking at?" I acted as if I was annoyed

"Why did you do that?" He furrowed his brows

"Why do you care." I placed the money inside my wallet.

He was looking at me as if he is disgusted.

Don't look at me like that Yoongi. I tried to keep calm as possible. Even though I'm sad right now. I never wanted to be a bully in Yoongi's eyes. I know he doesn't like that kind of girls.

"Girl's like you disgust me." He clicked his tongue

My eyes widened.

I'm sorry. I bit my lip.

"Boy's like you irks me." I rolled my eyes.

I'm lying. Boy's like you are usually my type. I was screaming