Morning

Yuki’s POV

I woke up on my bed, I hear the birds chirping. I look out the window to see the beautiful sun shining on the flowers blooming. I stretch in bed then sit up and look around.  I get up from the bed, I head over to the dresser and get changed. I get done and see my phone going off. I don’t recognize the number, “Hello?” I answer my phone “Good Morning Yuki! Did I wake you up?” I hear Adam’s voice on the other side. “Oh no, I just got done changing and how did you get my number?” I say in a curious voice. “Oh, your dad gave it to me” Adam answers me. Gah! Damn you father, I say in my mind as I pout. “Anyway, why did you call me?” I ask Adam.  “If you need anything be free to get it, This is you your home too, now” Adam answers. “I have to go now, Bye Yuki” Adam hangs up. I put my phone in my pocket and I head out my room. The hallway seems quite. I walk out right not knowing where I’m going. All I can hear are my footsteps. Where’s everyone? I look around the place. I find my way to the living area and I see Adam’s brother’s sitting on the couches. I look around, This place is like my house but twice as big! I walk towards Xavier and sit next to him. Xavier looks up at me “you finally found your way here!” Xavier said as he pulled on my shirt. “I was gonna tell Zen to help you but he walked away before I finished asking him!” Xavier let go of my shirt.

Zen’s POV

“I was gonna tell Zen to help you but he walked away before I finished asking him!” Xavier told Yuki. Yuki looks over at me his eyes hidden for a second. Shit.. he knows its me.. “Excuse me” I stand up and start to walk to my room. Yuki can’t find me in my room he didn’t even know where we were. As I walk through the hallway I hear footsteps, like running getting closer to me. “ZEN”, it sounds like Yuki. I turn around Yuki stands in front of me.

Yuki’s POV

I ran to Zen, He finally stops when I yelled his name out. I stand in front of Zen looking at him. He does look like the guy from last time.. That kissed me. “I know it was you Zen” I tell Zen “Me what?” Zen replies. Is he playing stupid? Or maybe it wasn’t him, I did just see a blur of colors. “You know Zen” I urge to get him to say it was him. “I literally don’t know what your talking about” Zen says in confused tone. Maybe it wasn’t Zen… “Sorry heh, I thought you were someone else” I walk away with a red face of embarrassment, I go back to the living area and sit back onto the couch which Xavier is focusing on the T.V.

Zen’s POV

I rush to my room when Yuki leaves the hall. That was a close one.. I lay on my bed. I shouldn’t of kissed Yuki, I say as I cover my face with a pillow. I couldn’t resist though.. His lips are just so cute and pink… I uncover my face and sit up, I just need to be careful next time… Wait what I mean never! Hehe… I just need a nap that’s it. I lay back down on my bed and close my eyes.

Yuki’s POV

I watch Xavier watch the T.V “Um.. Xavier” I say a bit quietly not wanting to disturb him. After I say Xavier’s name he turns his head to me “YES?” Xavier kinda yells. “Do you know when your brother Adam will come back?” I ask Xavier. “I’m not sure, He spends a more time with Akio” Xavier answers. Who Akio? His Girlfriend? Best friend? Friend? Classmate?? “Who’s Akio?” I was Xavier craving an answer. “His bestest Friend, He sometimes over!” Xavier replies then turns his head back to the T.V getting back to being distracted. Best friend! I had the feeling. I stand up and walk to my room. If  I remember. I take a lot of turns then I end up lost. I keep walking as I look around for clue where I am. I suddenly hit something and I look to see what. I see Adam on the floor picking up papers. “I’m so s..sorry Adam!” I help Adam pick up his papers. “It’s okay it was my fault, I wasn’t looking where I was going” Adam said as we both go for the last paper. I turn red and stop going for the paper. Jesus I almost touched his hand. I look at the stack of the paper’s I notice their due assignments, since they say due on them. Adam stands then walks off, I wonder where he’s going. I watch Adam walk off, I feel like following him.. Nah.  Wait I should asked him where is my room.. Shit. I start to walk in random directions. I some how manage to find my room. I go in to lay on my bed, I close my eye’s. My door’s room flings open, I hear the door slam against the wall then shut close. I open my eyes to see what it is. I see Xavier climb the bed, “Don’t leave me alone Yuki” Xavier says in a sad tone. “Why?” I look at Xavier in a surprised matter. Xavier stuffs his face onto my chest, and muffles something, I can’t make what he said. I pet Xavier’s fluffy hair and then rubs his back, Xavier slowly falls asleep on my chest. All I hear is Xavier's breathing, I still wonder.. Why was he scared. I close my eyes falling asleep as well.

I wake up with Xavier still on my chest. I look around the time says 5:34 PM we missed lunch? Dam, I look over Xavier and he still sleeping. I feel something wet on my chest by Xavier. I look closely at him. HE’S DROOLING ON ME? I feel the saliva go through my shirt onto my bare chest, the cringe…  I need to get up!

Adam’s POV

I’m almost done with Akio’s work. 11419.90 Yen was worth this, I get done with the last page of Akio’s work until I hear something fall. I rush out the room wondering where the thump came from, I stop at Yuki’s room. Maybe it was nothing, maybe it was something. I open Yuki’s door to see Yuki on the floor as Xavier kisses his head treating him as a baby, I can’t help to giggle. I take my phone out and take a picture, not gonna lie Yuki’s pretty cute. THUMP THUMP, what’s this feeling? “Sorry Adam I feel, I didn’t see the edge of the bed” Yuki say. “It’s okay! I’m making Yuki feel better with kisses!” Xavier says as he kisses Yuki’s forehead. “Alright then you two, be careful next time and dinner will be in a few” I tell Yuki and Xavier. I shut the door and walk back to my room. THUMP THUMP, my heart still feels like this…  

Yuki’s POV

That was so embarrassing, I can feel my face become so red. Xavier gives me one more kiss on the nose. “Be careful next time YUKI!” Xavier hugs me, does he care this much for me? I’ve only been here for a day and a half. “I will Xavier, I was just trying to get off u without waking you” I tell Xavier, then BAM! I fell like that! My life flashed before my eye’s. It was quick, I have no life.