Water and Air

Air, Water, elements of two twins..
AIR:
7 yrs. old girl  is stange.. The strange that everytime she goes out, strong wind is coming to her.. Everybody is scared to her" so strange" always people said to her.. She's pretty, she has a pure white hair, rossy cheeks, kissable lips and white skin. She is also very kind.. She did not look like a monster.. People only say bad words to her because of the wind.. people was thinkig why.. until 20 yrs. ago, one new neighbor came to her and introduce himself to her...
"hi i'm Sancty and you are?"
" hi i am Kate nice to meet you"
"why are you alone??"
" why are you not scared to me??"
"why am i gong to fear you??"
" everbody say that i'm a monster!"
" your not a monsr you a human!! always remember that  okey?"
"okey thankyou!!"

Sancty left and Kate smiled all day..

CHAPTER TWO
WATER:
27 YRS. OLD  girl lives in a part of  canada... A girl does not have a family.. Strange guy that every time she took a bath, water is waving.. People didn't know that... She is homeless... She is very sad.. No time she is happy... She is thinking why people at the street is giving her a money.. " am i a beggar???" She very pretty always calm, she has a pure blue hair, white skin, rossy cheeks, kissable lips and tall... until one day a family talked to her and said they want to keep her in their house, and the girl said yes.. The girl is telling to her family to help her to find her twin sister... She did not know is her twin sister...
" what is the name of you sister hannah??"
" She is Kate!!"
"Kate that is the name of our another adopted child she is in Canada and we are actually going to her.."

CHAPTER THREE
Darkness came to catch the key to open the important gate.. Its the AIR AND WATER BENDER...
Darkness kill their family... The twins go somewhere where the Darkness will not find them... Until the Darkness caught them... the twins didn't know about their powers or elements... They don't know how to use it... Until Kate try to face her hands to the darkness.... It worked!!! They run to escape but they have to use their power to escape because there are so many guards... Until they learn to use it... Until they escaped and save the people  outside... And they lived happily ever after...

Pls tell what bad things are in here...