Sexxy Stranger

"NOAMI POINT OF VIEW"

   "Turn that shit down Kj"
Kj dumbass over here playing loud ass music at 3 in the morning .Wtf. I should of stayed my ass at my house if I knew he would do this shit.
  I got up out my bed with some shorts and neon bra and walked to Kj room

BANG BANG BANG

Man what fuck are you doing banging on my door

What the fuck are you doin playing loud ass music like ain't no one in this house

Mannnn go take yo short ass back to bed and I'll turn it down a lil bit..damn u get on my nerves

Okay maybe I was short to be 21 I was 5'4 but my attitude was 7'9 .I Smooshed my hair and to KJ's face cause him to stumble and almost fall then slammed the door in his face .

"OH MY FUCKING GOD NI I SWEAR IMA FUCKING KILL YOU"

"DO IT THEN NIGGA AINT NO BITCH SCARED OF YOU"I yelled back at him storming into my room .Damn he annoying.

"KJ POINT OF VIEW"

I was about to yell back at her ugly ass until I hear momma voice.
"Shit" I wishpered alout to myself

"I DONT KNOW IF WHO YALL THINK YALL IS YELLING UP IN MY MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE.LAST TIME I CHECK YALL DONT PAY THE BILLS .I SHOULD SEND YALL ASSES BACK TO YALL OWN HOUSE AND YALL CAN YELL ALL YALL WANT BUT WHEN YOU IN THIS BITCH YOU CIERRA LA BOCA(spainish for shut the fuck up)IS THAT UNDERSTOOD"

"Yes ma'am momma it won't happen again"me and my sister said at the same time

I loved momma and all but she be tripping sometimes but I'd never disprect her unless I wanna get slapped and that wasn't happening.I laid back in my bed and hit a joint and fell asleep.Damn I was relaxed.

NAOMI POINT OF VIEW

   I woke up from a bomb ass sleep and got ready for school.I walked in my bathroom and took a quick 20 minute shower with my dove then bath and body works strawberry vanilla scent body wash.I washed my hair then got out wrapped my hair up and picked out my baby blue crop top and some bleach high waisted skinny jeans that was hella ripped on one leg and had a tire that wen from the middle of my thigh to the end of my calf.I went towards my mirror took my towel from my hair then all my curls came falling down.UGGHHHHH.I looked at my red iPhone 7s and seen the time .7:30.Fuck 30 minutes left.I hurried and put a few licks of make up on and some lip gloss that made my pink lips stand out.i hurried and put on my nike air forces on and grabbed my phone charger ,head phones and purse and ran out the house to my white telsa and made a quick stop to Starbucks got a caramel frappe and hurried to school.

"Hey Slut"

"Bitccchhhhhh"

I ran up and hugged my bestfriend Kim.Kim and I have been bestfriend since the beggining and since then we been slaying.

"Damn bestf, you look sexxy asf.Gimmie a pic shawty"

"Sorry babe.This fat ass is reserved"I said and then we busted out laughing .We always played with each other like that .

We walked in the school and we got mean mugged by a bunch of plastic sluts.And then we had thirsty niggas drooling of us.Once again we ignored them and walked to our classes.

"Man I can't wait to get my diploma and get out this joint .Thses grown ass girls acting like the sluts of high school"

"Righttt..."