Working With Your Head.

So, I should probably start off with who I really am. I'm Ava [Data Expunged]. I'm nineteen years old, and I live in an apartment in the big city. I don't leave my house that much, well... That's a lie. I'm always assigned these jobs, by this... Character. He seems like a real person, but he's only a figment of my imagination.

His name? I don't know... I call him  rabbit. He's... Scary too. Well, he doesn't look very scary, his personality is.

It's weird, because only I can see him, as if I'm hallucinating. He has purely white hair, and bright eyes, that can change color. They are mostly yellow, with a hint of blue in his iris when he's calm. Luckily he's calm all most of the time when I'm around.

The thing that mostly pops pit about him are these ears, they are white with ginger hints on the tip of his ear, and the fluffy rabbit tail that also has the same color pallet. He has the body type of a twenty year old, but he said he's lived far beyond that. Now listen, I'm not gonna lie, he can be a narcissistic prick at times, but I don't complain. I never do.

I should probably tell you more about him, but frankly... I don't know much about him really. I'm kinda like a mercenary, or an assassin. I kill people. I have a partner, their name is- Well... I call them Mickey. They are pretty shy and quiet so I question how they even ended up with this job. He's only seventeen He has blonde hair and soft green eyes. He's short, but taller than me.

I mean, he doesn't even talk that much anyways, but I don't question it.
I mean, I spend the day at my shitty job that only pays five bucks an hour, and I work seventy-two hours a week.
You do the math. Well I spent my break writing this instead of actually eating my lunch, so I should get back to work. Bye I guess...