Chapter 3 ~ Meet Julius Kent Han~

~ Guys! sorry for waiting! Here's my new update :) sorry for my tYpos... Enjoy!~

Lablablab ~Babyzzzzz'' (no bad comments plzz...)

~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~*

Julius Kent Han's POV

As you know i thought to myself thinking about what just happened earlier... know why?, becozz... I dont really know if there is something to that girl that i've just met lately, yeah right' she. the girl at the next door. Cute right? Nah!! but.. Before anything else, I know you dont know yet.. So i dont know why im doing this thing... its like a 'Gay' thing? Oh! but nevermind, I will just introduced myself as I care!!

First I'm Julius Kent Han, not bad? great!,,,

Im now 16, yep a teenage boy who known to be as A mysterious cute, handsome and HOT boy! yeah say waht you want or throw something you want okay?! But its the TRUTH! well enough of that,  And if you  will tell yes I had a mom and dad but merely they dont pay much attetion to me, yeah i have everything that somebody want to but i dont have attention that get from my parents like others... And its all because of that Crap!,,, Business thing! What a Workaholic Parents!! And as i have said im a bit learning on how to be an independent... sometimes its cool huh!? 

I know that i must be begging for their attention but its sucks for me to do, why? becoz.... Idontknow! and i just dont! i think i'm too old for that... A nd i know it will be hard for me as what i am experiencing now... like im lost... yeah its hard for their son to beg for them but i guess its not hard now, i guess? And hell yeah just because of that money?! oh Holy Crap!!!! .... pss... im pissed now.. sorry...  Enough of that Crap thing! 

And now as you know some part of me,,  I just wanted someone who can make Happy, to live with me til the End, Can join me in my everyday problems and together face them to solve... and as part of my life,.....  Pshh! It may sounds so gay but fvck! cant help it! its so stupid to be inLove with......

But that girl.... the one who bumps at me, the first time i saw her and look at her face,,,,,

>////////////< I dont Know.... just because she's like a star i thought so....? But dont know... its like she made my Day! And i notice that for some reasons that i had been sad all days when it got into her ... its like i really know her.. yeah sounds weird! But one more thing im sure of......

She is the first person who let my HEART skipped a BEAT!  I maybe fall inlove with her... ahmm its like something from me was aying to grab the oppurtunity to befriended her but yeahh... who knows?! not only as a friend but as more than a friend! Corny right!? well i maybe change....

Ugh... that thought! well if you will ask? i can speak tagalog but a little, so i'll just practice more so i can speak in tagalog but not as fluent like others.....  i just know some filipino words that my moms taught me like 'maraming salamat' means Thank you , also 'mahal kita'  means I love you, and such things like compliments! 

By the way, I will study at WMS school, i just hope i can have many friends but not less than one. I know that it's quite possible because,,,, you know me as a Handsome boy and I'm cool! oops! am i like 'MAHANGIN' ? Yah your right,  i know that word but im sorry 'coz im just stating the obvious.... 

i guess i need to end up here! well if u will ask me if what im doing right now? well it's a big Secret! Hahaha.... sorry bro' ehem! a'right gonna go now! :) Ciao!

 ~End of Jul's Pov~

Yea! IT'S edited now! :)

Happy reading :))