Bad Day

Hello this is my first book so no mean comments please. Thank You.

My name is Lexi. I have long brown straight hair, Bright blue eyes.

Imagine waking up and not knowing were you were. That had just happened. I went downstairs and saw that my T.V was gone and my computer was hacked. Then I thought I just got robbed. We'll this is great. I am already in a bad mood and my stuff is gone.

I walked upstairs, got a shower, got dressed and went for a run. My favriote thing was to run. I don't know why.

While running I put my head phones in and I turned it on and when I did Counting Stars came on. Running and all of a sudden singing. Then when I was running I tripped over a puddle and fell. (Today is not my day).

I return to my house with a bloody knee and a real big headache. All I wanted to do was sleep. Then I heard the doorbell. Can this day get any better.

When I opened the door there was a guy with a T.V and a new computer?????????????????

"Hi my name is Niall Horan. How do you do my lady?" Nial said. All I can do is smile and just stare at him. Man was he cute. I loved his Blonde Spiked up hair with his Irish accent it was so cute.

"My name is Lexi Murphy. I can't believe your standing on my front porch with a computer and a T.V. How did you know?" Lexi said. "We'll I just moved to Mulenger. Earlier you were screaming at the top of your lung's saying what happened to my computer and were is my T.V. So I went to the store and got you a computer and a T.V. But I don't know how to hook it up. Lol."

All I could do was smile. Why am I such a strange girl. I took the stuff inside and got my stuff to go to my friends house. Her name is Emily Silvola.

.......................... Later that day.

"Hey what's up, today has been a very rough day. First someone broke into my house and took my T.V and broke my computer. Then when I went running I fell. After that I was about to come over and my new neighbor brought me a T.V and a new computer. I didn't even ask him to. So how was your day I bet it is way better then mine?" Lexi said.

"Wow mine is better I can't believe that happened all in one day, You got a new neighbor, I wish I had one all mine are either old or really mean. What is your neighbors name?" Emily said.

"His name is, wait for it, Niall Horan!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that amazing, I mean his eyes, accent, body, everything is perfect." Lexi said

"Oh my Gosh, That can not be. Are you sure he isn't a impersonator? A lot of people do that just to get a girl's attention then they do bad things. I don't want you to get hurt." Said Emily

"It is ok, he is the real Niall trust me, he has the accent, hair, body, personality, and oh my gosh always wanting food!" Lexi said

"Yea ok what ever, so now I am changing the subject. Do you know how to hook up a T.V and a Computer? No offence but I have never seen you hook something up the right way. It always ends up breaking before even working or it works it is just missing things that are important. I don't know but you are in a huge problem." Said Emily