7. 'God save the queen... and Perrie.'

Laura's POV

'Hello, sir. Uh, I was looking for Miss Jade Thirlwall? She's in this hotel, right?' I asked, trying to sound as sweet as possible.

I was already in Australia as well as James. We were here because we knew the One Direction boys were here and Jade had arrived today along with Perrie. Thank you Little Mix Update Accounts. I and James had a marvellous plan to, of course, make everyone even more miserable.

The pretty hot good looking man around his 30s looked up at me from a computer monitor. 'I'm sorry Miss, but I'm not allowed to give that information to anyone that just asks.'

'I totally understand.' I nodded faking an innocent smile. 'But I'm her sister. Laura Thirlwall.'

The man stared at me for a while examinating my face as I just looked at him blankly. 'Could you please show me your ID?'

I rolled my eyes and sighed, placing my purse in the counter and taking my wallet off, opening it and turning it around to the man so he could see my ID. 'See? I'm no crazy fan.'

The man nodded and looked at his monitor for a while before lookin up at me again. 'Room 210.'

I gave him an innocent fake smile once again before shrugging my wallet into my purse again, grabbing her. 'Thank you.'

I turned around and before making my way to the elevator, I walked past the little entrance lounge, where there were a few couches and some magazines, hotel related stuff. 'I got the number of her room.' I whispered.

James looked up from the journal he was pretending to read and smirked at me. 'Good girl. I have to go get Perrie's now.' As he was about to get up, I pushed him back with my hand on his chest. 'They're probably on the same room. Just stay here and be aware if you see her. If you don't,  then make a move and ask the dude.'

He nodded,  the smirk never leaving his lips. 'Now go and kill some good vibes that might be going in that room.'

'Oh, don't worry. I will.' I winked and with that made my way to the elevator.

I had to mess with Jade's feelings and I had the perfect idea. I was going to see what she was up to, all innocent, and when I had all the gossip I'd ruin all her plans.

Oh, how I love my sister.

-

I took a deep breath and adjusted my hair before knocking twice on Jade's bedroom door.

As I heard footsteps approaching I put on the most fake smile I could. This was going to be too fun.

'Pezz, only you to forget the ke-' Jade started saying, a laugh following along. Her laugh faded away and her eyes widened a bit.

So, Perrie was in the same room as Jade.

'What are you doing here?' Jade asked, coming out in a whisper. She always whispered when she was nervous or surprised.

'It's nice to see you too, sister.' I said in a cheerful tone, keeping the fake smile on my lips.

Jade just stayed silent, looking at me with slightly wide eyes.

'Aren't you going to invite me in?' I questioned, giggling.

Before Jade could say something I walked past her and entered the bedroom that was, of course, very clean. Jade was a perfectionist. Too perfectionist. Perfectionist to the point of annoying everyone.

I looked around the bedroom, looking for something interesting. Nothing.

'What do you want from me?' Jade asked closing the door and slowly walking closer to me.