Just Us?

Justins Pov:
Me and raegan were sitting on thr sofa cuddling but then once i looked at him i... I started to feel a little horny...
(Raegan has bottom justin does not)
I bit my lip sexually and i think raegan saw.
Raegans Pov:
I seen justin look at me and bite his lip... "Is someone horny?" i said to Justins "Ah... Yes" justin said.
I took justin up to the bed room and threw him on the bed and pulled his pants down.
Justins Pov:
Raegan started to pull my pants down. He started to tease me by kissing on the neck. "Raegan... Plz just fuck me" "as you wish" raegan said. Raegan pulled my boxers down and started to rub my cl*t "ahhh d-addy yes" i moaned then he stuck two fingers in and started pumping in and out of me. "Ahhhh daddy im going to cum" i moaned as i said that he got his rozzle out damn he was so big. He thrusted into me so hard. "Ah yes right t-there" I started to feel a tear down my face. But then Raegan started to go faster and faster i was a moaning mess "AHHHHH Y-ESSS" he kept hitting my G spot. "D-daddy I'm close I say" "I am too" Raegan says slowing down he let me cum and after that he did to damn it I love him so much.
-
-
-
-
Sorry this was so bad! It was my first😂 comment if you want more. K, bye now