Meeting Blake

I was walking to Starbucks before heading to work. I usually stopped at Starbucks for a coffee. I was digging through my purse looking for my wallet and phone. And I kept walking while digging only looking up here and there. When the next thing I know a guy with brown eyes and dark chestnut drown hair runs into me knocking me down and all the contents in my purse falling to the ground with me. He caught me but my purse my phone my wallet my keys and all my school books fell to the ground. He pulled me closer to him I could see just how brown his eyes truly are. They aren't just brown they are topaz and so beautiful they match his hair perfectly.I wrapped my arms around him trying to prevent myself from falling and looking like even more of retard then I already do. He sets me gently on me feet and takes a step back.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" he stammered. He was wearing a red zip up hoodie and dark colored jeans.
" it's fine really I should have been paying better attention to what was in front of me." I said looking back at him as he looked down at the ground.
"I'm Camilla" I said trying to get him to look at me again like the way he just did.
" I'm Blake." He looked up this time he seemed nervous. I'm not sure why.
" I should be going. It was nice meeting you Blake maybe I'll see you around sometime." I spoke confidently.
"Maybe." He replied nodding his head.
He bagan to walk away in the same direction again and I began back on my way to Starbucks. After ten or fifteen feet I looked back to see him staring at me smiling. I smiled a little myself and then turned and continued again.