Chapter One

(Actual Chapter)

*Madisons Pov*
I was laying down with Jack when I got a notification that Brookes asshole of a boyfriend posted something on instagram which isnt normal so I clicked it. As I finished reading I felt my heart start pounding and my head started to hurt. I looked up at Jack knowing he had read it over my head and then he found it and we commented and tagged our friends. "What if shes hurt?" "what if he hit her?" I keot asking myself. "We have to go!" I yelled jumping up as I threw on a pair of vans and grabbed the keys and ran out. Jack chased after me and told me to slow down but I didnt listen. I jumped in the car and before I knew it I was on my way to Arizona which really isnt far, when we got to Arizona we sped through traffic and got to there house withing 2 hours which I know what your thinking Your probably late on seeing if she was okay but trust me, as long as ive known Matt hes probably still doing whatever he was in the first place.
When we got to there house I ran in and all over the house looking for them. I heard muffled screams and followed them, they ended up leading me to there bedroom and I kicked the door in seeing something I didnt want to ever see.. At all.