Chapter 2

I was honestly nervous about tonight. I didn't know how it was going to go. It was on my mind all day, thinking about it. I also wanted to know what he was going to tell me. My anxiety was catching up to me as I was walking to Orchestra, knowing that he will be in there, sitting right next to me. When I finally get into class, the little room it is, I try and squeeze past all the kids getting their instruments. When I finally get to my seat, I set my things down under my seat and move over to grab my instrument. 

"Hey, Allana." I look over, knowing exactly who it is. "Hey, Harry." I say. "You ready for me to beat you in class today?" I laugh a little, looking back over to the direction of my instrument, grabbing it down. "Sure, you can try Styles." I say, looking back over at him. He smiles, staring at me. I walk back to my seat and set my stuff down to get my work done. 

Finally, it was time to start class and the teacher was up at the front ready to conduct. I got my instrument out of the case and was prepared to play already. "Alright, everyone ready?" the teacher asks. I look around and everyone has their instruments out and ready to play. 

"You ready for me to win?" I hear Harry whisper. "Sure Styles." I say with a smile laugh. We start to play all the songs we are going to play at our concert which is coming up fairly fast. After we finish playing our songs, it's about time to go so we pack up our instruments and return to our seats. "So, what do you need help with in math?" I ask. "Um... everything? Basically." He scratched his head making his comment seem more like a question. "Okay, well, I will figure out what we will start with. Obviously we can't get everything done in one night." I say.

"Alright." He says, another big smile on his face. I look away for a few minutes until the bell rings and I walk to my last class of the day which Harry also happens to be in.

I go sit at my table with my friends Helena, Aracely, and Andrea and get to work. "So, Allana, what's going on with you and Harry?" Andrea asks. "Nothing, I'm going to help him study in math. He needed my help." They all start laughing at me and say "Sure." I look down at my work that I was working on and start thinking about what they said. I look back up and ask "What does that mean?" They all look up at me,  Andrea shaking her head at me. 

"It's obvious Allana." Andrea says. "What's obvious?" I say. "He likes you, you dumb-nut" Helena says. "You don't think I know that? I'm sure that's a reason he's inviting me over to help him with math homework if that's even what he wants to do." I start thinking about the possibilities of tonight. I need to stop. I'm overthinking which isn't good. I tend to overthink a lot even though I try to stop. "I guess we will have to see how tonight goes." I say, breathing in and out to calm myself down. 

I look around the room to find Harry and look at him for a second, hanging out with all of his friends. He turns around and I quickly snap my head back peeking out the corner of my eye at him. He has a small and all of his friends are laughing. What if he knows that I used to like him? What if he is trying to set me up to get humiliated? Oh no, there's me overthinking again. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Written by: Allana

A/n: I am so sorry I have been gone for a long time. I have been busy with school and life basically. But, I'm going to try and update a lot more. Please forgive me for being gone. I hope you enjoy! Hope to see you next time!