Introduction of Shu

Name: Shu Kawasaki

Name: Shu Kawasaki

Appearance: Light/dark brown hair in a messy style with beautiful sunset coloured eyes.

Relationships: Kanade's supervisor ( to make sure she doesn't do something stupid ) and butler ( kinda ).

Gender: Male

Height: 175 cm, 5'8

Personality: He is a sometimes shy boy. He can be quite stubborn sometimes ( like Kanade ) but is very patient and gentle. He can be quite fierce as he was assigned to watch over Kanade. Can put up with all the stupid things that Kanade does. It's very skilled at using guns. He also has a soft spot for Kanade.

Accessories: He usually always wears a pair of white gloves. Actually carries a pair of guns around. ( for Kanade's safety )

Roles: He is mainly Kanade's protector, advisor and the best friend who is there to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid.  Also joins the elite 10 with Kanade ( more spoilers!!! But I won't tell you what seat hehe.)

Hobbies: Cooking, playing the violin, ( often does duets with Kanade when she plays the piano ) Practicing his aim with his guns ( usually accurate AF ), reading and drawing.

Age: 15

Fashion: Usually wears his formal uniform ( the one he's wearing in the picture), but sometimes dresses fashionably and comfortably.

Birthday: June 15th

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Blood type: O