Chapter 2

Dear diary,

Today was AMAZING. Ryan offered to take me to school in the morning so i didn't have to take the bus. Yes i know. I'm 16 i should have a car by now, but i don't so, yeah.

So on the way to school Ryan and i had the perfect moment. We were listening to music and our favorite song came on, Pompeii by Bastille. (We have the same favorite song.)

In the middle of the song we had a moment. Yes that's right a moment. We both looked at each other for a good 2 seconds until his car slides off the road. In that split second i thought i was going to die, until he swiveled back onto the road. After that scare, Ryan pulled over to the side of the road to take a breath.

"Are you okay?" He said with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah. I'm fine" i replied.

After that i couldn't decide if i was scared or if i was happy that we had a moment.

When we got to school i went to go sit at the table with my friends. One of the guys i got really close to when Ryan was with Tiffany, Ben, came and sat next to me.

I could see by the look in his eye that Ryan was jealous. Yes. This did make me feel good.

Madz and i got off the bench and started walking around.

"So how are things with Ryan?" Madz asked being the nosy person that she is.

"To be honest. I'm not quite sure. Usually i can tell what he is thinking, but this time i cant. He has changed so much," i replied.

"Well it will work out. Should tell him how you feel"

"What? are you crazy?" i ask with a loud voice.

"Yeah do it tomorrow. Prom is coming up and you still don't have a date," Madz replies.