The Unordinary Rogue

"Kaelynn Brigdes.." I heard a woman softly call out someone's name,"Her name will be Kaelynn Brigdes." She stroked my head as a wide grin came across her face.

She had midnight blue eyes with tiny teal sparks swimming inside them, lower back length dark brown hair which could be mistaken by black, soft face features and beautiful white pearly teeth.

A man peeks from the side when I turned my head, he looked shocked, but it quickly wiped away from his face, and he replaced it with a smile. It looked very, unsure.. His face features make it seem like he's about to cry or give out.

He had, a little bit higher than neck length, brown hair, emerald eyes with a yellow-orange tint to them, very hardened face features and a nice smile.

I soon fell asleep after a while and woke up in a nice, comfy, blue and green cradle, instead of that hospital bed.
There was someone else in the cradle though, I'm not completely sure who though, because I could only feel their feet with mine. The whole room was zebra print, but instead of white and black, it was rainbow and black. They also had a huge sticker on one of then with a crown and tiara saying 'Daddy's Little Prince and Princess.' On the other side of the bed, a little box held all my  that I would assume that had all my toys in.

I took one more glance around the room, as dark as it was, you couldn't really see anything else.. I did see some dark grey eyes, that were close to a black, they got closer and closer every second, which was making me start to cry and whine.

I soon blacked out... And that's it...
I couldn't see anything for a good twenty to thirty seconds. But soon, the darkness disappeared and I was able to "see" again. When everything was "back to normal", I could say, I was just standing with this boy who was a little taller than me. There was man in front of us, talking to us. I didn't bother saying anything, I just stood there and tried to listen to the him. He was talking about some pack house.

I sat up abruptly and coughed. I guess I was having a dream. I rubbed my eyes and looked over to a boy with dark brown hair in a bun. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Hey you!" He excitedly sang out. He looked like that man I saw before, same hair color and length, same face features, but they didn't look as tight and sculptured as the man's. He had the eyes of that woman and the look that puts you at ease from her, but you could tell that he could pack a hell of a punch if he needed to.

"Uhh.." I was still staring him like a lunatic before I opened my mouth to speak, "Jace?" He sat up from his laying position and faced me. That's right, he's that boy that was standing with me in my dream and sharing my cradle.. My brother, Jace Bridges.

"That's my name.. You okay?" He raised an eyebrow in concern. I laughed lightly and shrugged.

"Yea.." I sigh, shaking my head, "I'm fine."