Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I laid in my bed and braided my hair. I pulled out all the knots and curls from it as I did so. I thought about how things went by when I was much younger and had amnesia, or how I imagined they would have went by. But, that was six years ago. Now I'm sixteen, and I now know everything from before.

My brother, Jace, is my twin. New Years Eve was when I was born. His birth got a little delayed, so he was born on New Year's Day; five minutes later. I guess that's why I didn't see him when that women was holding me. Blake told me that I was a quiet little baby who loved to play and eat. Jace on the other hand, was a trouble maker. He messed up everything in the house and he would always run off somewhere.

Jace said that we were taken from our parents and "brought here". I think we got kidnapped, though. He didn't tell me any details about it, neither has Blake, but I waved it off; if I needed to know it, they would've told me already.

However, I learnt that I was a werewolf. No, not like the ones in the movies where our 'Wolf' only comes out when the full moon comes. That's just silly. But, we have a full pack and a whole territory to ourselves, unless someone tries to attack us, then yea.

Our Wolf is another entity living inside us, like another soul, but you can actually hear it and shift into it. I found that extremely intriguing yet uncomfortable, the whole 'two people living inside you" type of thought is awkward. Anyways, me and Jace are both white wolves; one of the rarest wolves out there. We also have Beta and Alpha blood mixed within us, which makes us unbelievably powerful. Our pack, well there is quite a few things to know about a pack.

First thing: A pack has three roles, excluding patrols, Warriors, etc. These three jobs are the Alpha, the Beta, and the Third Command. And sometimes a Luna, which is the Alpha's mate or girlfriend.

The Alpha is in charge of keeping the pack in order and making sure everything is in tip top shape. He/she basically rules the whole pack. They have to keep in check with other packs sometimes also to make sure nothing is going to happen, such as wars. This is also part of the Luna's duty.

A Beta basically does the same thing, yet, they don't take control of the pack unless the Alpha is gone on a trip out of the territory.

The Third Command, I'm not sure what they do. I'm pretty sure they just assist the Beta when the Alpha is gone and they help do paper work. They didn't really get into depth about Third Commands.

Second thing: Everyone in the pack is family. No matter what, we have to care for them and love them. Well, you can hate a person, but you do have to care about them I mean, they're in your pack.

I'm still not sure how to feel or comprehend everything, but I'm gonna try my best. I have nowhere else to go, so. After being talked to, Jace went to the shower to get ready for the Alpha's, Blake's, mate ceremony. He told me that him and his Beta found her running through out the woods. They didn't sense her as a rogue, she was defiantly running from something like a war though. Apparently, her clothes were ripped and she was bruised and bleeding.

I sat on the bed, humming to myself as I waited for Jace to get out the bathroom. He busted into the room with his suit on and posed in the most unattractive way possible. I started to laugh until I doubled over and started cough. He ran over and patted my back and I thanked him.

"So, what do ya think sissy?" I smiled widely and he returned it.

"It looks nice Jace, you don't look like a dumb nut."

He nodded, thanking me, and I hopped up running to the bathroom, grabbing the towel with me as I ran.

I waited for the water to get warm and stripped myself. I jumped into the shower and let the water run down my pale skin. I hummed a random tune while rubbing the soap on my skin and making sure I make every spot squeaky clean. After I washed my self off, I hoped out the shower, hiding my body from the cold air with my towel.