11

"The game has started."

Sooyoung's POV

"Go to XXX hospital to check on him and do what is necessary to that woman." I hired a spy to check on Jungkook at the hospital Tzuyu is at. How do i know? My own sources. You'll be shocked when you know who's the spy Chou Tzuyu.

Spy's POV

I can't do this. She's my best friend, I can't betray her trust. She trusted me all this while and I can't abandon her. Maybe I should leave them alone.

Sooyoung hired me to spy on the both of them so that she'll be able to get her revenge on Jungkook.

Why did I become Sooyoung's spy? Sooyoung has helped me when I needed someone.

-FLASHBACK-

"What are you doing here crying?" A girl with blonde hair was standing in front of me. Kim Sooyoung, the most cruel girl in our high school.

"I'm sorry for sitting here, I should go." I said bowing and wiping my tears off.

"Wait, why were you crying? Maybe I can help you if you promise to help you." She said and I could hear her smirk behind me.

"O-okay." I said without thinking twice.

Tzuyu wasn't my friend yet because she was so cold and no one wanted to be friends with her. Jungkook was her first friend and Sooyoung told me that she hated seeing them together and she wanted revenge on Jungkook so she wanted me to pretend to be friends with Tzuyu so that she can carry out her plan.

"Hi! Are you okay? You look so lonely, wanna be my friend?" I asked but she just turned her back on me and no response was heard.

After much persuasion, she got attracted to my aegyo and finally became friends with me. We hanged out together and I realized that she was really nice but I don't know why Sooyoung hated her so much just because she was close to Jungkook, she could just ask Tzuyu to stay away from Jungkook politely instead of doing it in a harsh way.

As days went by, I became Tzuyu's best friend that she trusted so much that she told me about her crush which is Jungkook. I felt very happy for them but whenever I think about them being together, Sooyoung's face would pop up.

Sooyoung helped me by settling my mum's hospital bills and my dad's loanshark debts. She is a really rich but cruel girl.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Sana's POV

"Tzuyu-ah, the doctor said that you can be discharged already." I went back in her room after knowing that Jungkook left.

On the way home, I asked Tzuyu what Jungkook said and she told me what happened.

"I don't know what to do anymore Sana unnie. When Jungkook is not with me, I feel very empty but when he is right in front of my eyes, Sooyoung's face will appear in my head." Tzuyu sobbed. I've never seen this side of her, she was always the cold and emo girl towards others but cheerful with me.

"Give yourself time Tzuyu, you're not fully recovered yet and your condition is unstable. Don't think too much about this and have lots of rest. I'm always here for you" I gave her a nervous smile.

Sooyoung's POV

After hearing the recording, I was glad that I chose the right spy.

THE GAME HAS STARTED.

Annyeong readers! I'm sure u guys know who is the spy right? I will reveal the spy's identity in the next chapter so do look forward to it. I really can't wait for SIGNAL too. Don't forget to vote & follow my account! :'))