Chpt. 1~ Meeting the demon himself

“ Why is it there is not one good soul to eat around here?!” You mumble to yourself as you walk down the streets of London. Yes you are a demon wandering about, and looking for a soul to devour, or at least make a contract with. The problem was, all the dang good souls were already taken, and you were tempted to steal one from another demon. You sigh as you kept walking down the path in the town you were in.

That’s when you sensed it, another demon. Not wanting to get caught you hid behind a crowd, and looked around for the other demon. You see when two Demons meet up with each other it does not end well, and sensing it was a male demon only made you take your precautions higher.

You peek your head up through the swarm of people when you saw him. The demon that took your heart right then and there. His raven black hair framing his face perfectly and his blood red eyes were enough to make you melt on the spot. Wow! He had to be one of the cutest.. no make that the cutest demon of all time!

You sneak closer and closer until you got close enough to see what he was doing. You heard him speak to another boy that was not only 13, but you didn’t really care who he was. All your attention was on the male demon. You hid behind a couple of Boxes in an Alley way they were next to. You wanted to get a closer look at him, but you were afraid you were going draw attention to yourself. You peeked behind the boxes only to see the male demon giving a questioning glance at the boxes you were hiding behind. “Oh crap!” You whispered to yourself.

“I shall meet you back here young master” You heard the Demon say. Then you hear footsteps heading away from the alley way you were in. You took a quick glance back to find that both men were gone. You took a sigh of relief. Just when you thought you were safe you walked forward only to be met by the chest of a man. You fell back from the impact. “Oooff!!” You exclaim.

“Well, well. What do we have here. A little spy?” You hear the man say. You look up, and you are met with the non and only Demon you saw earlier. “Dang it! I thought you went away!?” You question.

“Thought I didn’t see you back there?” The demon questioned. He then gave you an angry glare and grabbed you by the wrist yanking you up back onto your feet. “Ow!!” You yell in pain. Man was he strong.

“What were you doing back here, hmm? Were you trying to take my young masters soul?” You look at the man with a shocked expression. “You made a contract with a 13 year old boy?!” You question. “That is none of your concern. Now you haven’t answered my question.”

“No! I was just curious on why, such a powerful demon like you, was doing here in London?!” You try to reason. He kept glaring at you trying to identify the truth.

“You know, Curiosity killed the cat.” He replied smoothly. You gulped. He was way too powerful for you. He could easily kill you with a strike. “I’m sorry!” You say. “Look at me a demon begging for mercy!” You thought to yourself.

He only smiled. “Well, I could spare you on one condition. You agree to work at my masters manor.” He replies.

“What no way!” You say, but then are silenced by the glare he gives you. You sigh. “Fine! I don’t get why you want to torture me like this.” You complain. “ I don’t even know your name!”

“My name is Sebastian Michaelis and the reason why I want you is..” He leans down to your level and whispers in your ear “ I always enjoy a cat’s company.”