Tobi has a problem

It started with Kakashi going on a mission to the land of Tea. Team Minato was on border patrol duty for two days and one Uchiha Obito was daydreaming.

Maybe he should've been more cautious or switched positions with his teammate Rin.
But he didn't and hence faced the brunt of the attack. From a group of academy miscreants no less. The students had been out for a trip to the forest surrounding the walls of Konoha and someone decided it would be fun to donn joker outfits. Of course no one knew what impact it would have on the future of Konoha.

As soon as they reached the border patrol guards, a group of three decided to have some fun with the lone day dreamer. One kept guard, the second cover their back to immobilise just in case, and the third took out a feather and tickled. Yes tickled. Right under the nose and thus we find an irate Uchiha glaring down at the assailants.

Now the situation would have been humorous if a bit tense had it been a normal shinobi. But a fact that many neglect to consider is Uchiha Obito is scared shirtless of jokers. Not ghosts or dark shadows or dead but jokers.

And so we find ourselves a little ball curled up on itself mumbling and fumbling piteously with a contingent of little jokers surrounding him. And of course no one mentioned the high pitched girlish shriek that rang out and was heard throughout the village till the Hokage monument. Because Uchihas do not shriek or scream. It is beneath them. Of course Obito was not normal but still.

This incident played a major role years later when one Uzumaki Naruto decided it would be funny to battle the Akatsuki in clown clothes with the traditional joker makeup to top the effect. The badass effect he might have had going for was a total failure. What he didn't anticipate was the sudden arrival of Deidera's partner Tobi along with the plant man or 'Venus flytrap' as he coined him.
Of course no one knew who Tobi was and none had a clue why he 'shrieked like a girl and curled up like a ball mumbling and fumbling' before the plant man dragged him away.

But let it be known that Uzumaki Naruto was anything but stupid when it concerned pranking. So it was obvious that the next time the Konoha shinobi had a confrontation with Akatsuki where Naruto was and whom he was fighting. And had the situation not been so dire, everyone would have been rolling on the ground holding their stomach just like Naruto was and he heading even said anything but "Hi!"

And that was not even half a minute into the fighting. As always Naruto had to overdo things with the 'Kage Bunshin no jutsu' multiplying the effect a hundred fold. With the area filled with various joker garbed clones which Tobi had no way to counter, it was a given that the rest would be either killed or captured.

With a stroke of luck they were able to escape their fate and carried a knocked out unconscious Tobi on the white clay birds of the resident bomber. But it was a nasty shock for the missing-nins which they planned to resolve soon.

________________________________

..to be continued...