1. Finding Her

It was dark outside and music played loudly in the background. Grayson was in the Youtube Creator Summit in New York along with his brother, Ethan.

Grayson scanned the crowd of various youtubers in the hall. Some of them were vlogging and dancing, most he recognized probably have seen them once or twice before. There was a food buffet at the side that served finger food and it looked pretty good.
"Hey bro, do you wanna get food?" Grayson asked Ethan.
"Dude we just ate dinner," Ethan replied.
"Whatever. I'm helping myself." Grayson said slapping Ethan slightly on the back.

Grayson picked up some food and made it back to Ethan. Ethan tried to sneak a piece from what he got but Grayson immidiately flicked his hand off the food.
"Get your own!" Grayson said.
"Just a piece bro, you're too extra." Ethan replied rolling his eyes.
"Go get some. I'll be out the balcony, the view looks pretty lit." Grayson left and walked over to the long balcony that overlooked the lights from New York skyscrapers. He took it all in, the lights and all. It was peaceful. He was glad almost everyone kept indoors with the party, considering it was also freezing. Outside, it was dark and he barely made out anything except the view. He forgot even about his twin brother.

He finished his food and before he came back to look for Ethan, he heard someone sniffling. He couldn't see who it was because it was almost pitch black there.
"Um, is someone in here?" Grayson said. He was sure someone was there. He just got more curious.

The sniffling continued and little whimpers of muffled crying. Grayson took out his phone and lit up his flashlight and walked over to the corner of the balcony.
The light showed a girl with dark hair with red nose and cheeks, probably caused by the crying. She was sitting on the floor, hugging her knees. Grayson recognized her. It was Vanessa Merrell. What made him wonder was the fact that her sister wasn't with her.

"Oh my gosh, this is embarrassing," Vanessa said, wiping her eyes.
"Oh no, it's fine." Grayson squatted. "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine, I'm fine," Vanessa waved him off.
"Here." Grayson pulled a red handkerchief out of his pocket and offered it to her.
"I can't, it's gonna get snot all over it." Vanessa said.
Grayson smiled. "It's fine, take it. You need it more than i do."
Vanessa took the hankerchief, her hand trembling a little. She wiped off the tears on her cheeks and looked at Grayson, who was looking at her with worried eyes.

"Um, it would be nice if you looked away," She said
"Oh, sorry." Grayson sat down mimicking her position and looked opposite her face. Vanessa started blowing her nose. Grayson chuckled.
"Hey..." Vanessa complained, shoving Grayson slightly.
When Vanessa had her nose cleared, Grayson asked. "Where's your sister by the way? Veronica right?"

"Yeah Roni, i told her i had a stomachache, she thinks I'm in our room right now," Vanessa said.
"So she doesn't know you're upset?" Grayson said.
Vanessa shook her head. "How about Ethan?"
"Oh he was b*tching about food so he got some, I honestly don't know where he's gone." Grayson replied. There was a minute of silence between them.

"What happend anyway? If you don't mind me asking," Grayson said.
"Well," Vanessa sighed "I just got cheated on,"
Tears welled up on the sides of her eyes.
"Crap, I'm crying again."
Grayson sat there dumbfounded, he didn't know what to say and she looked incredibly hurt.
"He doesn't deserve you," Grayson said. Vanessa had her hands covering her eyes now, still in tears. He moved to sit next to her and wrapped an arm around her. She put her head on his shoulder, sobbing. When the crying had settled down, Vanessa breathing deeply, she sat up and said: "He was an asshole honestly,"
Vanessa looked at Grayson. "And I'm a much bigger asshole for letting him do it again. I can't believe it hurt worse than the first time."
"You did nothing wrong, Vanessa. You trusted him and he's just a p*ssy for what he did," Grayson said.
"I trusted him, that's what I did wrong," Vanessa said.
"No sh*t, Nessa." Grayson replied, chuckling.
"Hey, don't you laugh at me like that, you probably haven't got cheated on before." Vanessa said.
"Love is a ton of bs, if i may add." Grayson said. Vanessa smiled, rolling her eyes at the same time.

"You know what," Grayson said, standing up.
"What?" Vanessa looked at him.
"Let's get inside, the night is young, have fun and forget about that little prick, okay?" Grayson said, stretching out his hand for her.
Vanessa took his hand and stood up. She ran her hands through her hair to fix it. Grayson looked at her and for a moment, She's beautiful. He thought to himself. He couldn't believe someone could just do something like that to a girl like Nessa. She deserves the world. He thought.
"I'll just go to restroom for a while, i'll be back." Nessa said.

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys i hope you all liked this first chapter of my story! Stay tuned, more will happen xoxo
dont forget to tell me what you think guys!! id love feedback.