SO CLOSE (harry styles fanfic)

"Mom, let's go!" I call down the stairs. My mom is driving me to the airport, I'm getting settled into my new dorm at university of Chester in England. I've been packed for weeks, I'm very orginazed and I am basically pushing my mom down the stairs. She has to grab her purse and a few other things and then we are in the car. We were there in like ten minutes because I keep on yelling for her to get there so I won't miss my flight. I kissed her goodbye, and told her I would call when I landed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to the long line, that I waited in for about an hour. I scanned down the line to the front and no one was letting people in. It was around 730 in the morning and my flight was around 8. I knew they let people in a half hour before so they could get settled in, but there was no one letting people. The person finally showed up and I finally went into the plane. I put my luggage into the bin above my head and sat down. I choose the window seat and I put my handbag under my feet. I sat staring out the window and the plane was filled with sounds of the Tv on and book pages being flipped. I felt my phone buzz in my handbag, and I reached down the see who it's was. It was my mom, I quickly opened the message and she was talking about nick. She said that he was sorry for not saying goodbye and is going to send me a gift. I told her that it's fine and there is no need for a gift. I closed my phone and put it back in my bag.

I looked out the window and was deep into thought until a young very cute boy about my age said with a cheeky grin "may I sit next to you" I replied yes of course. He put his luggage next to mine in the bin and took the seat next to me. I watched his biceps move as he lifted the bag into the bin, the faint of black coming from his tattoos under his white t-shirt, the way he looked at me with his beautiful green eyes when he talked to me. Before he took out his book he swiped the brown curly hair out of his face. He reads books? I love books, they are what I do on my free time ! Before I could stop myself I had asked him "do you read a lot?" He looked at me and his green eyes hit my blue-green eyes and I melted. He just looked into my eyes and then replied "yes all the time, they are the thing I do on my free time!" I just looked at him and I smiled and said "same, my mom yells at me because I always am reading." I laughed and so did he. His laugh was so precious, I wanted to take my phone out and record it. I had realized that I've never felt this was with nick, I've never felt so alive and having this type of connection with him. Nick was my own boyfriend and I've never felt this way with him like with this beautiful stranger. Is that wrong? I was so deep in thought I never heard him saying "hello, miss are you even listing?" I turned my head to face his and It nearly nocked the wind out of my chest. He was looking at me and his eyes had emotion in them. Was he sad? Was he worried? I didn't know but I told him "I'm sorry what did you say, I was thinking?" "It's ok, but I was saying that my mom does the same thing" I looked at him and the emotion that was there before was gone and he was happy now. I laughed and turned to look out the window. I hadn't even realized it but we were already flying and it was so beautiful! I got really nervous, as this was my first time on a plane. I turned to him and he was looking at me and was smiling. I said "it's a beautiful sight out the window!" "I know it's wonderful, is this your first time on a plane?" I answered yes as I looked back to the window and then down and it kinda scared me more, I just gasped. When I turned around he was looking at his book but only the cover. I said "is everything ok?" He quickly looked up and said "yes, I just......" He trailed off and I just looked at him, he looked away from my gaze and then turned back. "I just feel like something bad is going to happen, I don't know when or how but I feel it" I went to speak but he stopped me "if you get scared please don't be afraid to hold on to me, and is it ok if when I get scared for me to hold you?" I looked at him and smiled "of course, It's ok with me" he smiled back and I got butterflies.

I fell asleep and I woke up to him kicking my foot, and the flight attendant saying please put the parachutes on and grab your luggage and belongings and your friends and head to the front please. I looked at him with panic and fear in my eyes and said "there is only one parachute!" "We will go together, I will keep you safe!" We grabbed all of our stuff and tied it to the ends of the parachute, right before I left my seat I texted my mom......saying I love you and nick so much, be safe love you both so much, I'll be ok don't worry....talk to u later..hopefully!!! He looked at me and said "I will keep you safe don't worry, I will take my life for you." I looked at him and just hugged him, and in that moment I felt my skin burn from his touch. "Thank you, but I will never let someone take there life for me, if you go I go." He looked at me and grabbed my face to look at him in the eye and said "no you have more people who love you, I only have one" I nodded and walked to the open door that was right above England.

We had to jump because they couldn't land it but we are right above where we would land. I looked down and was scared out of my mind, they made sure that we were tied up good and that our luggage wouldn't fall off. The attendant yelled and said "GET THE HELL OFF THE PLANE!" He turned to me and asked "are you ready" I nodded and we jumped holding on to each other so tight I thought we were gonna die from that. I couldn't stoping looking at him and how beautiful he looked with his hair flowing upward and the way the scenery made him even more beautiful. As we pulled the parachute up but then we heard a big explosion and we knew that it was the plane and we looked up to see plane parts flying down from the sky in flames. I had felt alittle light headed and I looked at my shoulder and there was blood dripping onto my shirt from my head.