Lullaby

TWO FOR TRAGEDY🔝🔝🔝

-Tuomas can you bring me a chocolate?

-Again Tarja? Tuomas said and looked at her. He was worried. Tarja never eats and if she eats healthy food, it won't be so healthy for their baby.

-Oh come on!!! The baby wants it... she said and kissed him.

-If our little Eelina wants it, I can't resist! He said and kissed her back. He brought Tarja the chocolate and she started eating it. Tuomas was staring at her.

-What? Do you want some? She said while chewing some chocolate.

-No babe. You are just adorable. He told her and she blushed. I hope our little girl looks like you. He said and in Tarja's face a big smile made its appearance.

-And I hope she will be as creative, polite and amazing as you are!!! She said and hugged him. Oh how I want to see our little girl, I can't wait! She said and closed her eyes.

-We will get to know her in one month, since you are on the eighth month. Tuomas caressed her cheeks. He closed his eyes.
He had finally found happiness, his true love.
Tarja is his only strength and at the same time his only weakness.
He can't imagine his life without her.
It would be empty and pointless without Tarja.
After her pregnancy he will marry her. He will propose to her.
He is waiting... waiting for the baby and the day that Tarja will be officially his.

Tarja is filled with happiness and she knows she will be happier once the baby is born.
She longs for the baby, she longed to have a baby with Tuomas long ago. She always liked him but day by day this love grew stronger...like a fire!
How many times she had cried just because she thought Tuomas didn't like her...because she believed she wasn't good enough?*Nobody knows.
Now she is in his arms.

-Never let me go Tuomas... Tarja whispered and hugged him tighter.

-Why are you saying this?He asked curious and anxious at the same time.

-I don't know... I just love you so much... I don't want to lose you. She said and looked deep into his blue eyes.

-I will never let you go. He said and sweet sleep took their thoughts away.

AFTER SOME DAYS.....

-Tarja, where are you? Tuomas called Tarja but he got no response. He went to the bedroom where he saw Tarja laying there and crying.
-Tari what happend? He asked her worried.
-The baby is kicking-and it hurts-so bad! I feel like I will faint Tuomas! She said while crying. Cold sweat was running on her face.
-Tarja we are going to the hospital now!!!
-I don't want Tuomas! She cried. I am scared!
-NOW!!! He yelled. He took Tarja. They were driving to the hospital and Tarja was screaming in pain. You could say that Tuomas was over-reacting but he had a bad feeling about this.
When they got in Tuomas called Tarja's gynecologist and he immediately arrived.
Eelina is about to get born!!!
Tarja is inside now with the gynecologist, the doctors and Tuomas and she's trying to give birth to the little girl. After some minutes an angel was born but...
-Mr. Holopainen get out now! Mrs. Turunen isn't okay! The doctors said and Tuomas' smile faded away.
-What do you mean? He asked.
-Get out right now!!! One doctor yelled while another one was trying to wake up Tarja.
Tuomas was out of the room. Tarja's parents came as well as Tuomas'. After ten minuites one of the doctors came out.
-Mr. Holopainen... we are really sorry but...
-What happend to our daughter? He asked the doctor afraid.
-It's your daughter for now on... Mrs. Turunen had internal bleeding. She didn't make it... The doctor said.
-You must be lying! TELL ME IT'S A LIE!!! He yelled and hit the wall with his hand while Tarja's parents were crying.
-She can't have died! She is far too young and the best is yet to come!!! This can't be happening... He is on the floor and tears make their appearance in his face.
-Mr. Holopainen are you okay?
-I beg you bring her to life! I need her! Eelina needs her please!!! He said while he was crying.
He was crying for his love's loss....

After one month in the funeral...

Tuomas' speech...

Hello... Look I am not good at speeches ... especially in funerals! Tarja Turunen is-I mean ... was the best thing that happend in my life... She was the light in my life, the reason I woke up every day, the only one that could make my heart skip a beat, the one that I imagined spending my life with 'till the day I die... I never had the change to say goodbye to her... I didn't kiss her for the last time! I didn't say I love you for the last time!
Now Eelina took her place. I always thought I would love Eelina as much as Tarja but never imagined it would happen that way... He stopped for a minuite. He tried to hold back his tears. He continued...
I would propose to her after she had given birth to Eelina... She didn't even see her little girl! She never knew that I would propose to her.
She left this world without hearing her daughter's first words or the first time she walks or goes to school!!! She longed to see Eelina so many months ago... He started crying, he couldn't help it.
She left young, left her daughter and me alone in this world, her family, her fans... Tarja was a happy person... I can't say she was the most beautiful woman or the most inteligent or that she had the perfect personality.
But every single imperfections were the most appealing details. It will be really hard for me to live without her but I will do it for her and Eelina.
Before one month I was thinking about... I feel
stupid only by thinking of it... I was thinking about giving... Eelina for adoption! He smiled.
I thought that I won't be able to bring her up as well as she deserves, I thought she will remind me of Tarja every day and that will make me sad but then after ten days and after searching for someone that wants to adopt her, I thought that she deserves to be brought up at least by her father, that she will remind me of Tarja so I will never forget her and that if I give Eelina all the love I can, she will grow up to be a perfect person like her mother would have wanted her to be...
I will celebrate the day Eelina was born and her mother rested. I wish I could take all her pain away and bring her to life...
I hope she is okay and if you can hear me Tarja, I want you to know, that I will always love you and you will always have a place in my heart... the biggest!!! He said and while tears ran a smile was drawn on his face.

My edit!!!↗↗↗

My edit!!!↗↗↗

After 14 years....

-Happy Birthday Eelina !!! Said Tuomas to his beautiful daughter.
-Thanks dad! She said happily.
-Come on make a wish!!! He said and came close to her with a big chocolate cake.
-I wish mum was here... she whispered and blew the candles. Tuomas hugged her and a tear rolled down their faces.
-I wish it too darling... every single day...

SO THIS WAS MY TUORJA FAN FICTION! SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES BUT SOMETHING GOT INTO MY EYE WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS AND ... DAMN IT'S STILL IN MY EYE!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKED IT !!!

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!😚

xxxBye😙