My day

"Yes Uncle Geo. I'm fine with Louis and here he comes now. Love you. Yes I'll eat dinner. Bye." I hung up the phone and looked at Louis,Nick and Jason in my room.

Louis and Nick were playing some stupid video game and Jason of course was going though my stuff. I really didn't mind.

"Hey Nick. What's for dinner." I asked.

"Why?" He replied.

"I wanted Jess to come over and have you know girl time." I replied.

"Sorry no girls." Jason said.

"And why not? I'm always here."

"Jess is a freak I guess and guy night."

"Louis,babe. I can stay right?" I made my eyes really big.

"Say no Louis." Nick shouted.

"Ellie. Us guys do have to have their own time. Sometimes. Just take Jessica to the mall or her hotel room. Or something. My phone still works." Louis replied,pausing the game.

"It's OK. I'll just go and have a good time. Don't call me." I stormed out the room and pulled out my phone.

To Jess: Gurl wanna do girl things.

From Jess: I wish but I'm stuck with my older sister at some play.

To Jess: Sorry gurl. Maybe tomorrow.

From Jess: Duh.

Now I'm really bored. I could practice my soccer moves. Nope. Too lonely. I could text my dad. I haven't done that since Jersey. Maybe.

To Dad: Hey dad. It's Ellie. I miss you and can't wait to see you again. I saw Mom. She has two other kids Cathy and Matt. I think. I met a friend Jess but Jason thinks she's a freak. I hope she's from near Jersey. Soccer is coming you and can't wait to see you and your boyfriend there with Carter. and my pug David. Love you loads and don't tell uncle that I texted you get would have a fit.

So I texted my Dad and I'm still bored. I put on something music and danced/singed along.

I thought I told ya Ima star. You see the ice? You see the cars? Flashy lights. everywhere we are. Livin like, like there's no tomorrow

It was up really loud so I didn't hear anything. I was dancing on my bed in a shirt and my underwear.  The door busted open and Jason,Nick, and Louis.

"Oh my god!" Jason screamed. I screamed.

"What the hell!" Nick shouted.

Louis shut off the music and threw shorts at my head. I put the shorts on and looked at them.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We're going out for dinner and wanted to see if you wanted to come." Jason replied.

"Of course." I grabbed my phone and Louis' hand and we all left.