-I found HIM-

Levi's PoV-

Last Hour-8th Period-

I walked into the room filled with the smell of paint as I walk to the teacher.

"Oh! Hey, Levi!" She says trying to flirt, failing lots.

"Hi. Since we have to check our ideas with you, what do you think?" I coldly reply while shoving my piece of art in her face.

She just rolls her eyes and takes the paper out of my hands, "Go ahead."

"Thanks."

"W-wait! Let me look at that again," She says opening her hands for my to place the paper in, in which I hand it to her,"This looks like one of my freshmans pieces. Did you steal it from him?" she cooed.

"Bitch, I do know any annoying freshman." I answer.

She just hands it back and replies, "Let me show you his."

"No. Let me work." I answer, snubbing* her off.

"Whatever."

I smile mentally because the art teacher finally laid back on me. I get a canvas from the art closets and start sketching the boy.

I draw the café in the background with the big logo sticker which gives a dead giveaway of the area I am painting. I continue drawing all of the simple line art then began drawing the details I need.

If I remember correctly, the place had a tree with pink petals. I didn't include the tree but did add a few pink petals levitating (A/N-levi-tating..) around the brunette.

The bell started to ring but I stayed my place. "Levi! You need to leave." The art teacher yells.

"I can lock up for you. Let me just finish this painting you want done, okay?" I ask.

"Fine! Only because I may have a small crush on you. If anyone comes in let them stay," She confesses,"but you are in charge so no beer and that shit."

I nod my head as the woman leaves me alone. I continue doing the hair and eyes of the boy. I finished everything else, almost ready to paint.

I hear a buzz from my phone. I take it out and look at the screen, a text from my mom.

Mom: Levi where u at?

I laugh a little at her being so protective of me, but I guess its because my dad died, she didn't want me to die.

Me(Levi): I'm at school finishing a painting

I answer and receive a text within moments.

Mom: Be safe when walking home and finish soon :)

I smile at her text of protection.

Me(Levi): Okay, Mom.

I get out some paints I wanna use with a plastic ice cream cover to put my paint on. I hear the door open and a little 'woah'.

"It's rude not to say hello or greet yourself you know." I surprise them before I see them.

"I was just admiring your picture and s-saw," He stuttered, "that the guy in you picture looked like me.."

I finally look at the guy and widen my eyes. He was the guy I had drew. The guy I secretly admired the whole time I drew him. From his facial features to his hands. I even drew the beautiful little red string.

"Your painting is similar to mine. Wanna see?" He asks me, while getting his canvas out of his art locker. I 'tch' at him while I squirt out some paint.

"I finished the drawing part, now to paint, which I wanna do now of you wouldn't mind."

I look at his thin line art. This guy on his was me, though. It was on the other side of the café we were at the other day. "We drew eachother?" I whisper.

He must have heard and blushed a little bit, "Yeah, yeah we did."

I look over at him, "So you're the annoying freshman brat the art teacher was drooling over."

"Drooling over? I'm not that good looking." He honestly answers.

"You smell like the woods and pine cones." I try to change the topic. He really did look attractive. Why was I feeling special for this kid, like bubbles in my stomach or something.

"That's my cologne. You don't mind if I use you colors already poured out, right? Also, I'm Eren Jaeger." He asked.

I gave him a glare, but then nodded my head, "Levi." He grabbed a flat brush for the rosy petals. Soon, his petals went from one color basic to a pink layered beauty.

He really did have a art talent unlike me. I started with the grass unlike him. I had a dark green and a sponge to add texture to the grass. The dark green went in the back, slowly pawing its self up to the front. I then dabbed (A/N:*dabs*) it in a light green and started in the front making it blend with the darker green.

I added spots of yellow, not very visible but just enough to tell if gave the green a extra boost.

Slowly, but surely, I felt eyes staring at me. I look up at Eren, the only other kid in this room. His eyes moved from me to his painting. "Staring is not polite, you know." I scare him easily.

"I know but I needed to see your face for my painting. Duh.." He answers.

"Well, you could have asked." I say standing up, letting him see my face. 

He blushes a little and starts painting. I look around and then my phone buzzes.

I told my mom I would be home soon.

--

Ekk Ekk!

I went to GoodWill thrift shop today *plays some Macklomore*

Watch Steven Universe? I got a Cookie Cat T-shirt. Be jelly.

Then also a red shirt with ' Mclovin' on it with the Mcdonald's logo on the bottom.

Ye, I also bought a Cookie Cat shirt for my sis and were gonna twin.

I love my money that I was gonna spend on the first season of Tokyo Ghoul on by Walmart and GoodWill destroyed that plan 101.

Have a great day and be kind to one another, bye.