The Last day

I pushed through the doors of my too big highschool.

"..and then I was like, gurrrrl, that is so cliche!" I sighed as the nasally voice of the most annoying, yet most popular, girl, Keyona Jones, once again sucked any ounce of happiness I had left, as I realized that this was still just another school day.

"Hey watch out!" I heard an underclass men yell far too late....

SMACK!! A stupid football hit me right in the chest.

"Hey dude sorry about..."

SMACK!! I threw the football right back, "dumbass sophomores."

"Damn Tess, I know they're annoying but you don't have to be so harsh", my friend Hannah greeted me at my ugly maroon-shaded locker.

"I am so done with school already," I complained.

"Tell me about it," she said, "I say we just ditch after first period."

"Let's do it," my boyfriend of 2 years, Isaac, walked up.

"Can we just meet by SoHo this time?" I asked, "last time Shields almost saw us by the library." Mr. Shields is our assistant principal, and quite possibly the coldest, meanest man alive.

"Yeah, but who gives a shit if we get caught on the last day of senior year? I mean seriously?" Hannah said

"True," I responded, "but let's play it safe anyway,"

"THE Tess Andrews, playing it SAFE?" Isaac made fun of me.

"Shut up," I said coldly.

BRINGGGG. The obnoxious bell rang.

"Shittt," I started to walk faster, "I'm gonna be late and Mr. Micheals'll lock the door!" I scurried through the halls to the only class I've ever liked, performing arts.

I slid through the door just before it was closed and locked. Luckily for me, Mr. Micheals is a pretty chill teacher most of the time.

I took my seat in the front right corner and received an eyebrow raise from my best friend, Danika Larson.

"shhh," I said with my eyes, "he didn't notice!"