To the castle and dark link why

(BEN'S pov )

I woke up on something soft. It was a bed, (y/n)'s to be exact. Oh princess I miss you. I look down and see her mother tending to my leg. She was unwrapping it because it had gauze on it. When she pulled the wrapping away she was confused because I had no wounds just a scar. "What happened you had a gash just last night?" I smiled slightly and told her. "I'm immortal so I heal faster then normal." She looked at me and nodded. "Oh ok... Wait were is my daughter?" I looked away trying to hold back tears and then I explained what happened last night. She looked upset and kinda worried. "Go out there and find her. Bring (y/n) home!" I nodded and got up, a little shaky at first but I'm fine now. I'm coming (y/n).

(your pov)

I was looking out the window that was in my room. I want to cry but I can't my body won't let me. I miss BEN so much. Just then dark or I mean darkness sorry, walked in. "Hey flower how are you feeling?" I just ignored him. He asked "Are you hungry?" I ignored him again. He sighed annoyed that your ignoring him. He grabbed you and looked into your eyes, you started to get light headed and sick. You think he is doing something to you but you lose your train of thought when his eyes started to glow. He put you under some spell or something because all you want to do is talk to him now. You didn't forget about Ben but your thoughts are on dark link now. "Now how are you feeling?" Dark questioned. "I'm feeling better than before." He smiled evilly "Good and are you hungry?" You looked at him and said "yes a little." He smiled even wider and dragged you to the dining hall. He sat you at the table and he sat next to you. One of his servants came put and gave you both waffles and bacon. He was very twitchy and when he talked he stuttered a lot. "Thank you Toby." Was all dark said. You sat there in silence carefully picking at your food. "eat." Dark commanded. You were afraid of what he might do so you did. After breakfast he gave you a tour of the house. "You may go into every room in the castle but my room, unless you want something." And he gave you a dirty look. You scoffed. "Oh and don't try escaping we have the doors locked and the down stairs is guarded 24/7 and the up stairs is too far up for you to jump." He snickered and walked away. You walked to the library in the castle and picked a few books all of them reminds you of Ben. "Oh Ben were are you? Are you even still alive? I miss you." You whispered to yourself.

(Ben's pov )

"I know and that's why I need to borrow smile dog!" I yelled at Jeff the killer. "Do you really think smile can track down your lost girlfriend?" Jeff said. "She's not lost she's kidnapped, and yes I do think smile can but if you don't want to help me fine I'll look elsewhere." I said turning around to walk out the mansion doors. "Fine we will help." I turned around and smiled "good we have to go now who knows what he is doing to her."

(your pov )

Darkness is treating me like a queen, he just gave me a back massage like no kidnapper would ever do that. He really wants something with me, well its too bad I have a boyfriend that I love very much. "Hey flower?"dark called "Yes darkness."he smiled and said "can you sing for me but only if you want to." You smiled back and said "sure but what do you want me to sing?" He smirked and said"any song you like." That's when your mind went to Ben and you sung a song that reminds you of him.

After you sang the song dark looked at you in disgust. "Why would you sing a song about him?!?" You smiled at the dark elf and said "because I love him and miss him." He scoffed and said "well he's dead so  there's no reason to love or miss him." You looked at him with pure sadness and started to cry. He sighed and tried to comfort you but you pushed him away. He started to get frustrated with you. He picked you up and carried you to your room. He put you down and shut and locked the door. He said from the other side of the door "you can come out when your calm again!" He then walked away.

(Dark link's pov)

I dont understand how anyone could like her she's so emotional and gets upset to easily. But hell even i like her but that Fucking drowned elf boy has her and won't give up on here which is annoying. I walked to my room and got clothes ready for a shower. I hope by the time I'm done with my shower she is calm.

(BEN's pov)

Smile dog has got her sent and is chasing her down made we will get there sooner then expected. "Hey Ben mind telling me why this girl is so important to you." Jeff said out of breath. "Because she is my everything she has the cutest laugh and her smile can brighten up anyone's day and words just can't explain my feelings for her okay." Jeff chuckled "I would like to meet that smile." Ben shook his head "of course you would."

(Your pov)

I was fiddling my thumbs waiting for darknesses return. I'm surely not the calmest I could be but I want out of this room. Dark link then opened the door and walked in. "Sorry for locking you in here I didn't know what to do....um so are you feeling better?" You sighed and said "I'm fine." He smiled and asked "would you like to have dinner with me?" You slightly smiled and agreed.