Smoke

You sit up in a cold room with windows slightly opened. The curtains are the only things blocking the sun from your bed. You stand up and pull socks on. "Jesus." You say pulling a hoodie, that Cole left you, over your shoulders. You put your feet onto the cold floor and try to stand up. "What the fu-" you stand as cole opens the door. "Morning babe." He says handing you a box. "What. The hell. Is this." You say pointing at the ground. "Just open the box." He says ignoring your comment. You sit down and open the box. Inside is a pair of ice skates. "What the fuck-" he cuts you off "put them on." You put the skates on and look at him holding his hand out for you. You both walk to the door and he opens it to reveal the living room with pure ice lining the bottom. You both step onto the ice "Cole Sprouse! How did you-" he cuts you off again "I'm magic." You both smile and share a kiss. You being to fall so you grab onto Coles sweatshirt, causing you both to fall. He puts his hand behind your head to protect you from the fall. He lands over you on his hands and knees with his hand still behind your head. You both laugh and you pull his sweater towards you to yet again share a kiss. The heat from your bodies causes smoke to come from the ice.