Prologue

~(Y/N)-Your name

~(E/C)-Eye color

~(H/C)-Hair color

-(H/S)-Hair style (ex. Curly,wavy,straight)

~(F/C)-Favorite color

~(S/F/C)-Second favorite color

-~+(Y/N) POV+~-

When I was little, my mom left. She was tired of my dad. At that time,I didn't know why. So she left. Once ,I briefly remember though but I know it happened, my dad was really so mad so he got a belt and was yelling at my mom. He whipped her. Multiple times. Tears ran down her face. She had bruises,cuts,scars,anything you name it. That exact night,she left. Before she did,she went into my room and gave me one last kiss on my forehead. Her last words..shattered me because it never happened.

"I'll be back for you" she softly wisphered into my ears.

Now here I am, about to start my first offical day of school,ever. With no one by my side for anything. Not knowing experinces from anyone. About to enter somewhere new.

My name is (Y/N) and this is the story of my life.

-~+~-

My mom wanted the best for me. From the beginning she wanted me to go to school. But she always was concerned about me. Whenever I was angry my right eye was purple and the other eye was grey. I never knew why it turned that way but it does,and still does today.

I know this is random but ,once I walked into my parents room. My mom was in there while my dad went to hang out with his friends. She these floaty things around her. They were pink sparks. They were everywhere. But the weird thing was that she was saying things that I could understand! I mean we both speak English but this was different. I couldn't understand her at first but then I understood them I know I sound crazy right now but believe me. Its true.

She loved me. Loved. Such a harsh word. But the truth hurts right? That's what they all say.

I can say the oppsite for my dad. When my mom left,the next day he started hurting me. I was scared. Terrified. That was the day I can say actually was terrified. I have never ever felt this way until I started school.

Now enough about my parents. Let's talk about myself. My original eye color is (E/C). Like I said,my eyes change colors depending on my mood. I never thought it was a big deal because I've never been outside my house. My hair is a beatiful shade of (H/C) and it's (H/S). Let's see what else ..oh yeah I'm about to start my first day of high school. My family and I live in a small home but we don't have any neighbors. We don't like attention that we get so that's why we moved in the first place. When I was little, my mom got me a math book each year so I'm pretty good at math. I mean,I'm not the best but I try. Well I guess I really have no life. I've been caged up all my life in my own house.

--------------------------~+~----------------------

Author~Chan Here !!!

HEYY GUYS !!! Welcome to my new book !! I really hope you will enjoy this book. Thank you all for all the support you all have given all my books !! Thank yooouuuu alllll for EVERYTHING !!!! You all truely mean the world to me!!! Thank youuuu from the bottom of my heart:) Show support and share my books to all your friends :)

BYE MY BRUH BRUH'S♓️