Love Me Again

Chapter One

                                     Get To Know Me

     One lonely day, I was walking home from school. My name is Megan Johnson. I am blonde headed with golden eyes. I always had a big dream that was better than ever. It was three- thirty.I was four blocks away from my house.

       I passed my four blocks, and opened the door to my house. " How was school honey?"  mom said, while she was cleaning off the kitchen table. " It was.....ok."

        "ok, does not sound good to me." she dropped the rag and put the rag in the basket. I went in to my room to put my backpack in my closet. Took a shower and I jumped on to my bed, put the covers on me and relaxed.

                                       Chapter Two

                                       Did My Crush Just...

        It was seven- ten. It was time to wake up. I  jumped out of the bed and started to get ready for school. When I got dressed, I went into the kitchen to have breakfast. "So....are you going to try to be better than ok today?" mom asked. " Maybe." Mom barged in. "Is anyone bullying you?" she was rubbing my face. "No mom."

           "ok!"mom said while putting her plate in the sink.

         The bus was on it's way. Mom gave me a hug and kiss goodbye. "I'm going to miss you."mom said squeezing my face." Mom I'm fifteen, you can stop babying me." I said in a calm voice."I can't love you."mom said in a sad way.

      "Honk!Honk!" It was the bus, and I was not even done with my food yet. I gave mom my plate, put my backpack on, and I was ready to go. I went out the door, thinking that I had left something. When I hopped  on the bus, I was trying to find a place to sit. Then there was seat beside the most cutest boy in school.

          "Is it ok if I can sit here?" I said in a shuddering voice. "Yeah, let me just move over so you can sit."he said. I sat down trying to think what to say. He was reading a book. "I-I like Percy Jackson also."

"Yeah, it's one of my favorite books."he said."My name is Megan, I'm fifteen, about to be sixteen."

"Oh, that's cool, my name is James."

"oh, cool."

           The bus stopped at the school. Me and James got off at the same time. "I'm finally going to have my first boyfriend." But I said that in my head. "So you want to walk with me to breakfast?" he said in a quiet tone. " "Well ,I ate breakfast at my house.....um...." What the heck was wrong with me, c'mon think Megan. "You don't have to go." I was still hitting my head and thinking what to do. Then the next thing you know, the most meanest boy in school had to interrupt. "Hey James you want to sign up for the football team?" the meanest boy said. "Sure, let's go." James said just leaving me in the hallway.

                 I had this big lump in my throat, just wanting to cry. Can this day get any worse.Then the next thing I knew, there was the most popular girl in school. Her name is Ally. Just walking down the hallway like a model. I hate when she does that! But the boys are always like shes hot or she is going to be my wife when I'm older. The bad thing is, is that she has the same birthday month as me.

         And everyone knows that she is going to have a better sweet sixteen than me. So she came closer to me. "So Megan what is this." Ally said, pointing at me.