chapter 6

Juvia's pov

Juvia is not happy with rival-chan and rival chan will have a word with juvia.

I walked to the door of rival chans door and knocked. All im asking is why and let me help with gray

Lucy's pov

I finally finished grays wounds and put bed sheets on his uncomfortably cold body.

'Knocking noise from the door'

"Huh, oh wait a minute, I'll be there in a min" I yelled at the person behind the door.

I quickly made sure that gray was ok and then walked over to the moonlit door.

I watched as my arm had a gentle blue tinge on it.

I opened the door to a sight I should have saw coming. Juvia.

"Umm...hi juv-Juvia, what do you need?". I asked politely and waited a repeonse.

"Well rival chan has something that doesn't belong to her.gray bellngs to juvia and ONLY JUVIA" juvia yelled at me making me flinch back and wisper "sorry, I was only making gray better"

Juvia's voice boomed again.
"Well to your information, Juvia's the only one who can help gray san"

"Sorry, I...um..can help take him to yours" I said softer than last time.

"Well rivial chan can help him back to Juvia's so ok" juvia said calmer than last time

"Ok"

After that they got to work and got gray to Juvia's home.

"Well rival chan has given back Juvia's belongings but rival chan must tell gray that juvia saved him" juvia coldly said to me.

All I could muster up to say was a quiet"ok"

I heard juvia muter good and then opened her mouth to say something but I already knew she'd tell me to leave.

I walked oit her door and embarked my journey home.

It was cold and dark. I didn't like  it one bit.
I always feel like I'm being watched.

??? Pov

As I saw lucy walking in the distance, I decided I'd capture her considering what her family owes me.

I sneaked to bush she'd soon pas and got the potion ready in my hand.

I seen her face looking scared and looking tired.

I suddenly threw tje potion at her and she passed out immediately.

Well my jobs complete now.

"Good bye lucy heartfillia, hello lucy ao hai"

Hello, its the end of the chapter and I'm just here to say what ao hai means. It means fire demon in Japanese.

Bye guys. Thx for reading