revenge

"Ashely so who are dating now?" I asked ashley as she was getting ready for school this morning. We were at mackenzie house, since it was Ashley birthday we dicide to make it special. Me and Mackenzie had just found out that Ashley liked jalen the day befor. "Nobody, im keeping my options close." she said walking out of the bathroom wearing a short dress and a birthday sash and crown. Me and mackenzie just stare her down a little looking over her birthday style. "umm are you sure you want ro were that?"Mackenzie asks looking to me and then back at Ashley. "yes , now can we go?" she ask heading to the front door. We just trail belong side of her picking up our book bags on the wat out.

Walking down the street we here a few whistles as Ashley paraded her self to the bus stop. Once on the bus we see Jalen and Ashley imminently walks closer to his spot and sits next to this girl. Me and mackenzie just sitting in the front but close enough to over here them talking. "nice dress." we here jalen say probably looking Ashley up and down. "yea and happy birthday." this came from a second voice that we couldn't make out. "Thanks." she replied and this happened the whole way to school.