Forever love.

Cyborgs P.O.V

I watched Beast Boy, Robin and Raven as they walked down the path. They all had places to be for the next month: Robin was spending quality time with Batman, Raven was spending her time on Azerath and BB was going back to the jungle he was raised in. I, however,had nowhere to go.No one to go to or stay with, and Starfire was too afraid of the brutal greeting she would get if she returned to Tameran.

Starfire hovered beside me, making all my circuits jolt. I loved Starfire more than I let on to BB, and no-one else knew. I could see the tears forming in her eyes​ and running down her face as she waved goodbye to the others, and flew into her room in a streak of green.

The next day

Today was the day. I wasn't going to let anything else stop me. Today I was going to confess my love to her.
I walked into the bathroom just as she was wrapping a towel around herself.
"Cyborg? What are you..." 
I grabbed her hands and pulled her close to me.
"I love you, star. I always have."
"Cyborg, I....."
I pulled her into a kiss, she was hesitant at first, but she leaned into it.

Starfire's P.O.V

I kissed him back, letting my lust get the better of me. It was passionate at first, but then it became the kind of kiss you would do if you wanted more than just love. He backed me into the wall and put my hands by my head, still kissing me. He started to suck down my neck, untill I let out a moan.

Cyborg's P.O.V

The panel containing my member slid open, and I removed her towel. I guided my member into her, and pushed it in. In, out, in, out, untill I felt like I was going to explode.
"I'm gonna....."
I yelled, as I pulled out and came on the floor.

Starfire's P.O.V

"Cyborg...."
"Starfire, I'm sorry, it's just my lust got the better of me and I...."
I pulled him into another kiss, this time full of passion and not lust. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he put his hands on my waist.
"I love you too"

After I got dressed, we sat down and watched a movie together. Soon I was fast asleep, my head resting on his shoulder.

Cyborg's P.O.V

She was so cute, her delicate head resting on my shoulder. I lifted her up and put her in her​ bed. I kissed her forehead and and walked out of her room, switching off the light as I left.

I guess this is what you call a happy ending.