High (Zella Day) - Bughead

So I'm going to start writing bughead inspired one shots. For now they will be based off of the "Riverdale" spotify playlist, but feel free to send me ideas anytime! Might write a longer part two for this particular one?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Betty blinked at him in inquiry. What was he trying to say?
"What?" She pressed Jughead further. He stared at her in a blind daze.
He was lost; struggling to get the words out from deep in his chest. Why did she always make him feel like this? As if he'd just taken a hit from some narcotic substance that had his head spinning and his heart reeling? He had words on the tip of his tongue, everything he has ever wanted to say to her.
But in that moment, he knew. Words, they would never be enough. He had to show her how much she meant to him. How she made his heart jump into his throat to stop all the sentences and paragraphs he couldn't help but write down. He was high on the drug that was Elizabeth Cooper.
He took in a deep breath, inadvertently inhaling the floral shampoo she used. Her essence filled his senses with pure and raw euphoria. As she continued to blink up at him with those big beautiful green eyes, he suddenly realized he could not stop himself any longer. He rushed forward, placing his hands onto her cheeks as his craving lips slanted over her own. He was an addict. Her essence was almost magnetic. He couldn't describe it.
He had wanted to do this for so long- to hold on to her with all he had and kiss her senseless. Betty gasped into his mouth at the unexpected gesture but quickly melted into the overwhelming feelings his touch had given her. She was as defenseless to him as he was to her. Their lips brushed against each other softly; curious.
He wondered. Would he always feel these sparks? His fingers felt tingly from where he was touching her face. Jughead knew that if he were to open his eyes and see the pure artistry unfolding in front of him - he may never be able to stop himself from kissing her again. He felt like he was quickly losing his sanity to this mind numbing display. Falling deeper into the void that was Betty Cooper. He felt her lips curl into that angelic smile he knew so well. And he knew that those few moments of bliss were over; and he couldn't wait until his next fix.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So it's like midnight and I work tomorrow but what do you think? Definitely needs to be longer right? I'll try again, don't worry! Anyways thanks to @lusterrdust for helping me edit! You are a star!