Chapter 4: For The First Time In Forever

Cassandra's POV

Okay Mom! ' I hung up the phone.

I asked my mom to have a sleepover here at Mia's place.

I lay here in bed . Grabbed my phone and chat.

I can see Mia pushes Jordan away from her. As much as Jordan wants to sleep with Mia in bed. He couldn't. Paul is reading a cosmopolitan magazine with Zooey Deschanel as the covergirl .

Giselle? why are you letting your boyfriend read Cosmo? '

Hahaha its okay. Paul loves it.'

Paul looked at Giselle with a puzzled look.

Nooo way! I just read it because my girlfriend want too! ' Paul said  planting a kiss on Giselle.

Awww. How sweet of Giselle and Paul . Cute fights of Jordan and Mia. I really wanna have someone to cuddle and someone to express my feelings with, Someone who I can count on. I know I have my bestfriends. But i just need someone to love, Do you know whats our type?

My type Cute guys, hot, nice, and sweet, of course a handsome one.

Mia's type . . Tall, Dark, and Handsome , ooh! and someone who plays the guitar.

Giselle's type. . Smart, White, Cute, Handsome , Sweet and tall.

Michelle's type (Plot unknown) oh! Delicious foods hahaha!

Giselle came up to me. And she hands me her phone

Here, Looking for someone huh? '

yup! so hard. none of these guys are good looking! ITS HARD! Like I saw a cute guy, and he turned out to be a horny one . . Its just weird. '

Lol, here.'

Giselle gave me a username of a guy named Adam.

How did you know this guy? '

He's not my type Cass, perhaps you could take alook at his profile... I just met him and blocked him haha'

I entered his name in search. I saw a pic of anime one.

Is this a joke ?'

You think im joking? No im not, okay so . . im gonna go to Mia .'

Giselle trots away with her evenong gown with her blonde hair in a bun she's wearing that pink cute bunny slippers . And sticks out her middle finger and said Swivel four times.

I chat him..

@Me: Hey

@Adam: Hi.  Where did u get my user?

@Me: oh random only though :P

@Adam: oh. k

bitter much?

@Me: Wanna share pix?

@Adam: Okay :)

I opened up my gallery and picked out a girl . . and sent it to him. I got this feeling that this guy is not my type

*Sent*

Photo delivered

Recieved √

@Adam: pretty :*

He sent me a pic of him

OH SHHHHHIT! Blue eyes, Blonde, Cute, Very white. Im mesmerized okay! i'll not block him

@Me: Cute..x

He sent another.

Another..

And another...

For the first time I found a guy who's not horny, and likes me. i guess? A Cute and a respectful guy, plus the personality ;)