Dazai x Reincarnated! Reader | Reincarnation |

He stood there, his dark messy hair drooping over his sobbing face. He looked back on the memory. 20 years ago, she died. He looked back on when you met, at the age of 5 when they were taken into the Port Mafia. Her soft (H/C) hair, her kind (E/C) eyes were in his memories. The bond between them was inseparable. Yet, a year later she died. (Y/N) he thought. (Y/N) had the ability to stop time. His head was filled with thoughts of (Y/N). So much has changed since then, he became a executive, and he moved to the agency. He finally moved his hair out of his face, straightened it out. He left the company dormitory. He spotted a woman who looked similar to her, wearing a floral pencil skirt paired with a white blouse.

That dream... That man in there was special. You had been getting these dreams for a while now, in them were you and another person. This other person had fluffy brown hair paired with soft brown eyes. In those dreams there was a connection between him and you. This dream was different from the others because this time you heard the name, something to call him by. Osamu Dazai, such a nice ring to it you thought.
You got out of the house after getting ready and was in the cross walk of the city. You were currently 20 years old still in college, but it was break so studies were put to a halt. The city's busy streets were flooded as usual, but there was one person who caught your attention but walked away quickly.
"(Y/N)," a dark haired man with deep hazel eyes shouted. You were surprised at the sudden calling of your name and stood in place as the man came walking toward you. He looked so familiar, and you finally realized. It was Dazai, but how? You slowly thought to yourself. He came up and embraced you in a soft tight hug.

(Y/N)? He stood there shocked at finding someone who looked like her. He had an urge to go up to this woman, yet he wasn't sure if it was her. He was in conflict with himself and decided to make a move.

You could feel your face turning warm as this stranger hugged you. "Dazai," you whispered. Suddenly time stopped around you and memories came back of your past self. You were crying, Dazai let go of the hug and looked at you. "I've remembered, Dazai. They were memories the whole time. My dreams," you told him.
Suddenly time continued.

----Authors Note----
Hello... I feel that this is really bad and could do more work.. I will take requests though.  If you have any tips just comment below... Anyways that's it.