Part 3- another one bites the dust

Narrator: the next morning we all got woken up by the Smosh producers.
Smosh producer #1: time to get up!
Smosh producer #2: get dressed and ready we're filming today!
(Noah jumps up to his feet)
Noah: did you not hear what happened. Keith---
Smosh producer #1: we heard, but we called into the rest of the crew at the office and they said we need to continue. We just need to make a video in tribute to Keith.
(Courtney wakes up)
Courtney: can I have some coffee?
Ian: I got it for you.
Courtney: thanks.
Narrator: as we all got ready, Olivia, Shayne, and Courtney were in the kitchen drinking there coffee.
Courtney: I can't believe we're actually doing this.
Olivia: I know right.
Shayne: I don't--
(Courtney starts coughing so it interrupts Shayne)
Olivia: are you alright court?
(She cants respond as she starts hacking)
Shayne: I don't think she is okay, we need help!
(Courtney puts her arm down from her mouth. Red, black, and green come out of her mouth. Olivia screams to the top of her lungs)
Olivia: HELP!!
Shayne: OH MY FUCKING GOD COURTNEY! WE NEED TO CALL 911!
(Everybody walks into the room freaking out as well as Courtney is down on the ground choking up blood and poison. No words could come out of her mouth as her vision gets blurry, everything is silent, and there is another one, dead)
Anthony: what the hell happened!
Olivia: she just started choking on her blood and, I don't know.
(Olivia was panicking in fear with tears coming out of her eyes)
Ian: yeah no, we need to drop this. Come on guys let's just get our stuff and leave.
Noah: I'm down.
Olivia: but wait, what're we going to do with the body? We can't just leave Courtney here?
Noah: we left Keith.
Olivia: that's different. We left him in the wilderness not in the middle of the cabin.
Smosh producer #2: we can push her into the forest?
Shayne: that just sounds awful. We can't just leave their bodies in big bear. That's insane.
Anthony: there is nothing else to do.
Olivia: guys, we need to figure out who the heck is killing Smosh.
Noah: Olivia! We can worry about this in the car. We need to pack and get out of this place. I couldn't agree more with you but I'd rather leave then die trying to figure out a mystery.
Narrator: we packed everything in the car and got in. We wanted to take off as fast as we could.
Sunny: what the hell? It's not working.
Ian: what do you mean it's not working?
Sunny: we must've run out of gas or the tires got popped. Guys, we can't leave.
Olivia: I can't fucking believe this right now. It's probably the killer!
(Olivia said starting to cry)
Noah: what now? What do we do?
Shayne: I have no clue.
(Shayne was stressed, Olivia was upset, Noah was tense, Ian felt screwed, Anthony was tired, and nobody knew what to do)
Anthony: I guess we just need to continue.
Shayne: I'd rather walk.
(Shayne takes off with no suitcase or anything. He walks a while)
In Shayne's mind: I am freezing, I feel like I'm going to die. I want to leave--
(A cars horns honk as loud as possible about to crash into Shayne as he jumps out of his way hurting himself pretty bad. He makes his way back, the smartest choice)

Four hours later...

Narrator: no words came out of anybody. Dead silence. You could hear crickets from miles away. This was it. We had nothing else to loose. We were all just going to die one by one.
Shayne: I'm going in the hot tub, anybody want to join me?
(Dead silence)
Shayne: I'm guessing that's a no so, I'm just going to leave because I need to get out of here where Courtney's dead body is laying.
(Shayne walks up the stairs)
Olivia: thanks for mentioning it!
Shayne: no problem!
(Shayne goes up to his room and shuts the door. He grabs his swim trunks out of his suitcase. He starts to take off his shirt and hears the door slightly creak open behind him. He quickly turns around to see if anybody came up behind him)
Shayne: is anybody there?
(He pauses, and then continues to take his shirt off. He hears the door creak open even more to where it's a fourth the way open. He turns around again)
Shayne: hello?
(He was still confused. But try's to ignore it and started to take his pants off. Then, the door creaks open fast. And a shadowy figure comes up behind him and stabs him in the back. He starts choking on his own blood and falls to the ground and dies)

Olivia: I wonder what's taking him so long to get dressed.
Ian: Shayne!
Anthony: Shayne you ready!
Olivia: we should go up there and scare him.
Noah: I'm down.
(They all quietly go up the stairs. Then quickly open Shayne's door and scares him! Not. And scream at his dead body instead of trying to make him scream from scaring him.)
Ian: another one bites the dust.