chapter 1 uh oh!!

new upload tonight

Nicole's pov

Yes, finally the last class of the day, PHYSICS. Oh what a fun class it is. note sarcasm. I really don't hate the class its just really boring and all. " hey baby" my boyfriend Malik says as he walks up to me from wherever he was and kisses me. "Hey" "Are you ready for our date tonight?" "As always, I am and can you please tell me where you're taking me this time  because the last time you took me on a date I nearly got killed on the damn ride." '' No I'm not telling no matter how many times you ask me.'' So since he doesn't want to tell me looks like I'm going to have to use my 'sexy face' my sister and I do to get what we wan or to get people to stop looking at us. " WHT THE FUCK Nicole stop using that face and I'm still not telling you so just leave it alone and you will find out when I pick you up at 7." "Fine then lets just get to class before we're late AGAIN!" "Hey that was you not me." If you're wondering what he is talking about well today is your lucky day because I'm not telling you so you can just sit and beg to know. "NIIOCLE!!!" "Ahhh! What Taylor, why the hell are you screaming?" I don't see why this girl has to yell all the damn time I mean like damn I'm right here don't yell my name. " really Taylor really.''

BRIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!!!

"Alright class the bell has rung so please find your seats oh and Nicole and Malik please don't be lip locking in my class this time ok I don't need your little babies on my floor. Thank you." And that my friend is my physics teacher Mr. Davis and let me tell you he used to let us our phones but after Christmas break he doesn't let us and you know me being a mouth child had to say something to him about and of course he has taking my phone but I wasn't like Taylor who would put up a fight to keep their phone and ok you know what let me just skip to when I get home for this place they call school but more like prison.

At home

"hey mom Solange and I are home." "hey guys how was school?" "it was good'' Mom why are there boxes everywhere?" ok I thought I was the only who didn't see the boxes around house. " umm I know you guys are going to be mad when I say this but......." "mom just say it and I highly doubt we're going to mad at what ever it is you're going to say.'' I said but really why would we be mad, well lets just hope Solange and I won't be mad at her or dad. " Like I was trying to say was that we are moving." If you could see the look on Solange and I face you would think our eyes are going to fall our and roll around on the floor. " Really that's great a new house would be nice, and a new room much bigger.'' " I don't think you guys aren't going to like this last part but we're not moving to house, but we're also moving to California" By looking at the pain look in my mom eyes lets me know this wasn't her decision but dads job. See our dad is in the army so we had to move from state to state and we were fine when we moved here to Virginia 6 years ago and I was happy we lasted this long here but now knowing that we have to move again saddens me because I have a boyfriend for 2 years and thinking about leaving him makes me want to just break down and cry. Now for Solange its worst because she's a senior this year. " What! No we cant move I have a boyfriend here and there's no way in god giving hell I'm doing long distance relationship and you know those don't last even a week." "Nicole watch your language an I know you don't want to move and everything but you this is the longest we've stayed in a house for more then a year and I'm sorry but its your dads job." By now Solange has left to her room and do who knows what in there and damn sure don't care. I run up to my room and call malik to tell him im on my way to his house. 

so that's the update and remember follow me on twitter @krazymindless and ask me anything