BESTFRIEND INLoVe..

INTRODUCTION :

Lahat nman tyo ay mayroong mga crush pero sa istoryang ito naiiba ksi ang takbo ng istoryang ito ay umiikot sa pagmamahal sa isang matalik na kaibigan...

Para to sa mimahal ko si CDR .. Sana magustuhan nyo..

LET'S BEGIN !!!

                              @MINION

                              @CDR KING

                         ©COPYRIGHT 2014

                CHAPTER 1 :

The Meet Up

First Day na ng class ...Ang biis tlga ng panahon parang kailan lng naglalaro lng sa lbas katapos ngayun papasok na nman ... HAY!! ... This is the start of my last grade of being in the elementary... Road to the High School... I am very exited...

While I am walking to my room ... Someone called me in the back... And I look ... And I saw my bestfriends... You-one and Joelle..

Hey!! I hope you two guys are my classmates this year... By the way what the section of you two guys... They just said Bonifacio..

Why ? they asked..

Because that is my section to...I said.

This year must be fun for us...

I added..

In the past while after we find our section BONIFACIO.The teacher arrange us to our permanent sits.. So after a while when I know my sit I am very schock about my seatmate I did no know her before.. After I seat in my chair .. She asked me what is my name?

-So I said my name "KENETH"

Ah ! Okay ! Keneth Nice to meet you! By the way my name is "CALLIA DOMINIQUE ROSTRATA".

"CALLI" for short..

The bell rings!!

See you later after the break!

Okay I'll wait you.

After the break .. She talked to me..

And said everything about herself... Just like her crush ... By the way calli has one crush  since grade 1 up to grade 6 ... That's my cousin Andrei Dimaunahan... Andrei was a very cute ,handsome guy and smart guy... According to Calli.... But one thing I really don' t like about him is being "CHICKBOY"

I'll now that because I always join him in everything... Since I meet him ... So I known everything about him...

START TO BROKE

In the past few months... I've really fall inlove with callia but I don't have a chance to said to her because I am "TORPE" ... But one day I have a power to said to her my fellings by a letter...

In that letter I said everything that I feel to her ... But after she read that letter ..She never talked or communicate to me... So I am very sad ... I tried to communicate with her by hrr friend but noting was just happend she never talked to me... So that means she busted me... I am very angry to myself that day I tried to lock my room and I not eat my dinner... What I do is blaming myself abiut what happend...

MOVING ON

In the past few months ...I really don' t forget about what happend.. I really want to erase that thing to my mind... So that  I' ve come back my fellings to my last grade 5 crush her name is "Wyneth"... She was a cute , beautiful, and smart girl ... She was like Calli but smaller than her... :-)

She was in the Rizal room but I always visit her in her room every lunch time... In that case I've really forgotten calli for a while....

THE GOODBYE

One month before the graduation my mother said to me that we need to go to Qatar.. To enroll to the school here... And he added that we cannot reach the graduation ... Because we son are in hurry ... After that conversation... I really lock  my door and cried because I don't want to leave the country ... But It was done already I am here already at Qatar...

                CHAPTER 2: