Prologue

*Foxy's POV*

How it all started...

I remember it like it was yesterday...

I was walking in the hallway, my usual daily routine. Just going to my locker, walking around and waiting for the bell to ring. I was on my way to my locker and took the things out that I need for my next class. I got to my locker and keyed in my password.

I took my files that I need for my project that I have been doing the past week. In A blink of an eye, someone slammed my locker shut with the palm of their hand. The school's bully, Springtrap was standing beside me.

I turned to him and he looked me in the eye. I just stayed emotionless. I was commonly bullied as I show no emotions. Hence I am the perfect target for bullies.

Springtrap took the file I was holding in my hand and tossed it to one of his henchmen behind him which is Goldie. He then trapped me with both of his hands beside my head. This caused a crowd to form around us.

Like lightning speed, he threw a punch at my face. Then another one at my stomach, causing me to fall to my knees. He kicked me in the stomach again and punched my right eye.

"Springtrap! What do you think you're doing?!?" Someone shouted.

Someone emerged from the crowd. The crowd made way for them. It was Mangle. Mangle Strycova. The most popular girl in school.

"M-Mangle! Sorry! I didn't see you there. What are you doing here?" Springtrap asked, flustered.

Springtrap always has a soft spot for the popular girls. This is no surprise. Especially if it is Mangle. The most beautiful and popular girl in school. Of course, I don't pay attention to her, but I heard all of these from other people's conversations. I have never met her in person before.

"Springtrap, stop it! You're hurting him! I want you to leave. Now!" Mangle said sternly.

"Oh come on! It's only just begun! I'm sure you would enjoy seeing a show performed by me!" Springtrap boasted.

"Leave!" Mangle said with anger in her eyes.

The crowd dispatched and everyone left to do their normal daily routine. Springtrap and his henchmen left. Goldie dropped my file. Mangle saw it and picked it up for me. She held her hand out to me and I took it. Never has someone ever showed me such kindness. She pulled me up. I admired the drastic height difference that we have.

"come on, let's get you to the nurse's office." Mangle said.

She started walking ahead of me and I followed behind. She was still holding my file. I love the way she walks. She walks like she is strutting down the hallway, one foot crosses the other every step.

When we got to the nurse's office, she told the nurse what happened. The nurse told Mangle to leave. But I want to see her beautiful face for a little longer! She returned me my file, our fingers brushed against each other ever so slightly.

Mangle the. Left the nurse's office. I paid attention to the nurse and when she told me I could leave, I went back to my normal daily routine. I was thinking of Mangle the whole time. I can't get her out of my mind. Now that I think about it, Mangle's name has a nice ring to it. I can't get her out of my head!

Since that day, I have been stalking Mangle. I just want to know more about her, nothing more. Yeah, I have been breaking into her room through her window, but it is just to see her adorable sleeping face... And maybe steel a piece of clothing or two.

No, I am not one of those perverted male Yanderes. yes, I am a male Yandere and will do anything to get the person I love the most. But no. Most male Yanderes just want to f*ck the sh*t out of the one they desire the most. But not me. I have a completely different reason on why I want Mangle.

I don't want her...

I need her...

She needs to be with me...

Only I can keep her safe...

From all of those perverted boys...

I will kill anyone who gets in my way...

Because Mangle is mine...

And she will be mine...