Chapter 2

*Mangle's POV*

The annoying sound from my alarm on my phone invaded my ears and beauty sleep. Not like I need it. I'm an insomniac. After about 10 attempts to shut it off, I sat up on my bed and did it myself.

I got out of bed and got out of my night clothes. I got in the shower and changed to a new set of clothes which consisted of a light grey long sleeved turtleneck, leggings, a black skirt 2 inches above my knees and black ankle heel boots.

I blow dried my hair when I finished dressing myself. I brushed my teeth and did my morning facial wash to prevent my dark circles from showing. I didn't bother to style my hair. Just put it in its normal parted to the left hairstyle. Not to mention my light pink highlights.

My once snow white hair with hot pink highlights became a dull light grey with light pink highlights. My once golden eyes filled with happiness and peace now a dull pastel yellow and filled with no emotion whatsoever. My once creamy and plump skin now a ghostly pale while still preserving the once plump skin. My once red rosey lips now a pale pink. I looked like I haven't eaten or haven't gotten enough sleep. I don't care. Not like anyone would care anyway.

I am still the most popular girl in school. But my mother has just recently passed away. My dad and I are still well off since he is the CEO and mom was his secretary. My dad is in depression right now. He hasn't been eating properly but he keeps telling me that everything will be okay. Even though I know that it is not. He acts the same but behind closed doors, he breaks down. I know this since I sneak in to his room at night to check on him. He wasn't drinking or anything like that. He knows that stuff is bad for him so he has never drunk alcohol in his life. But he has been crying his ass off to sleep. I once told home to remarry or maybe start dating since he is only in his late-thirties. But he doesn't want to since mom will be the only one for him. Like a soul mate...

And before you ask if they mom had teenage pregnancy, the answer is no. She had me when she was 20. I'm 16 now, currently a sophomore at school. My dad was two years her senior. So don't get any ideas. They started dating since high school and dad proposed to mom when she was 18. They got married when mom was 19 and dad was 21. Then they had me when mom was 20 and dad was 22. So yeah! NO TEENAGE PREGNANCY!

I am no different. You already know what I do to handle my depression. I cut. My body is slowly losing its life from the blood loss. My diet has changed and I started to eat less. Only one meal a day which is dinner. I never ate breakfast in my life. I no longer eat lunch when I get back from school. And I barely eat anything during lunch break in school. My ribs haven't been showing though. And I am still able to perform normally in school. Just the lack of nutrition is it. Not to mention the rumours and bullying Chica is doing. Not like she's helping one bit. In fact she is making this even worse. And her minions Chi and JJ will always believe anything she would say. Even though it is obviously not true.

I also can't forget the fact that they pretty much cake their faces it makeup. Like if just the flick of a finger could cause the foundation to crack. And the flashy coloured eye contacts. Their vibrant blond hair with dirty blond highlights. Flashy and revealing clothing. Like thigh high skirts, cropped tops sometimes even those stocking with those straps. Not to mention their height. Like they could get any taller. They were already short to begin with. To be precise, 5'4. And they look even more dumb with those 3 inch heels. And also really long nails which are way too fancy and flashy makeup. And the slight spray tan. Not to mention their small chests. Like they could make them any bigger. They would always arch their back stick their butt out and puff their chest.

Also, i am not fake and almost plastic like them. I am all natural. I have my mother's body type. Which is an hour-glass.  Somewhat natural C-D cups and I guess a decent bottom. Thanks a lot mom! I don't even know anymore. I don't even have to cover up anything for my face. Because of all the harmful chemicals makeup contains. And not to mention that I am 5'6. Almost 5'7.