Someone she thought she'd never meet (hayes grier fan fic)

Bree's prov:

I just got home from school. Here in England the weather can change from warm to freezing, and I hate it. Schools ok, except from I've fallen out with my best friend and everyone else. I hate it. I feel so alone, and don't feel like I belong there. Don't get me wrong, in lessons I have loads of mates that I talk to and I love them so much, just at our breaks I don't go with them. This has happened in the past, and just as I was getting close to my best friend again she tells me she feels bad for leaving other friends. I was just becoming happy again, and now I know I'm not going to be. I've started dance lessons and want to take up boxing to keep my mind off of school. But as we say, it's not school we hate, it's the people" in it.

Hayes pov:

Today I have school. Uugghhh it sucks sooo bad. Even though I have my friends and I'm happy, I feel like such an horrible person. Vine is now a big part of my life, with the help of nash I am kinda popular on vine. It's just when we go to magcon I feel as if I am being treated like a royal and I feel bad because I'm just a normal kid. I don't want all these girls screaming for me, yeh it's cool but I wanna just be able to talk to them you know? They shouldn't have to feel as if there not as good or are worth it, in fact most of them are sooo cool and beautiful. Don't get me wrong , they show us soooo much support but making vines with screaming girls in the background makes me feel bad. Maybe I'm just weird...

Bree's pov:

Ok school is so annoying now. But, when I get home I go on vine and YouTube and Instagram and that takes my mind off of it. I like to to watch o2l on YouTube and I love the magcon boys on vine, they're really funny. It would be cool to just sit and talk with them. But, there are so many other girls that would want to as we'll. what would make me any different? Nothing. I'm not exactly anything special and not interesting. Hayes is my age, 14. He's soooo cute! Ahahah, not that I would have a chance with him anyway, let alone even see him in person. They're American and I'm British ad live in a tiny town that nobody even knows of, plus the magcon tour doesn't come to England. It's sad to think about this because you put your mind in a state where it's just a dream, and it can never happen...

Hayes pov:

So today's the day. "Hayes! Come on we're gonna be late!" Nash yells at me from the bottom of the stairs. " ok I'm on my way! Take a chill pill god" I yell back. I hear him laugh so I chuckle under my breath. Me and nash are quiet close I would say. Sometimes we fight but that's cool. That what brothers do right? Anyway I run downstairs and see nash waiting at the bottom with about 4 suitcases . This is gonna be a long trip, but I love magcon and seeing all the boys, especially the fans, even though I HATE saying that. I call them my best friends. I guess the best thing about magcon is that we don't have to go to school for like 3 weeks! It's so cool. It's also a really good get away. Nash shouts at me even though I'm right in front of him " hayyyeessss come oonnn stop day dreaming" I hate when he does that. Especially when he does it in a baby voice. I walk to to the bus and cam runs out . " hayes! I missed you kiddo! " as he pushes me. We all laughed. " all right cam, no need for violence, it gets you no where in life" I said smiling. He laughed. I got on the bus and cam was speaking and laughing with nash. This is gonna be good.

HOW WAS IT? PLEASE GET AS MANY OF YOU TO READ AND I WILL UPDATE! Thank you!

Chapter 2

Bree's pov:

School is really starting to get me down. I just stay in my room all day. I focus my life around vine and YouTube and found a passion in writing and drawing. Also, I found a fascination in BASE jumping. Apparently it's makes you forget about all problems in life and you feel so free for that certain amount of minutes, I wonder how that feels. Just because I don't cut myself doesn't mean I'm not hurting inside. People have no sympathy for you one bit, but as soon as you self harm they care. What has this world come to? I just need someone . Just a shoulder to cry on, instead of my pillow.