Chapter 2

Hayes pov:

It was getting late. Everyone was sleeping, and now I am a official part of magcon I couldn't be more excited. Aggghhh I can't wait! We're On our way to London Right now, and it's taking ages. I really hope I make new friends. "Hayes why are you awake" Nash said in a tired husky voice. I guess I was too caught up in my thoughts to even realise Nash was awake. "Just thinking" I said back. I think I spoke to loud as I woke up cam, Taylor and Aaron all at the same time " sorry guys" I said in a whisper, but chuckling. Taylor just got up and looked at me for about 30 seconds, then turning and laying on the other side with a grunt falling back to sleep. I love these kids.

Bree's pov:

So I heard that magcon are coming to London. OMG MAGCON ARE COMING TO LONDON. And guess what? I got tickets. Yepppp, and I couldn't be more excited. See, I'm having a lot of trouble with school and friends at the moment so I decided it would be good for me to go on my own, have a break. Maybe I'll make new fiends there? Who knows. But, Nash (who's part of magcon) has a brother my age who has now be pronounced as an official member of magcon. He's so hot and my age. Like wow it was Meant to be. " BREE! DINNERS READY!" I chuckled at my previous thoughts not realising that I was so caught up in them, whilst dragging myself downstairs to eat.