Reckoning

"Oh."

"If mom did what I think, she bailed Adem out."

"We can all go."

"You would do that?"

"Anything for my girl. Hey guys!" Wyatt yelled for his siblings.

"Yeah?" Mark yelled back.

"Can you guys joins us for a sec?"

They came down the hallway with puzzled looks.

"What is it?" Mark asked.

"Cali was supposed to stay at her mom's, and her dress is still there. We need to go get it," Wyatt explained,

"Okay, how is that a bad thing?"

"Adem might be there, and Cali's mom doesn't want her there."

"I thought Adem was in jail."

"Her mom love him, and thinks he can't do anything wrong. She probably bailed him out by now."

"That mother is blind," Ally blurted out.

"She sees what she want to see, and nothing else," I replied quickly. Though I don't know why I'm defending her.

"Let's get this done then. If we are lucky they will be gone. Good thing I wore my boots and not my heels," Ally announced, spun around on the balls of her feet, and then walked out.

We grabbed what we needed and followed. I made sure I grabbed my keys so we wouldn't have to break in. We walked down stairs to find Mark's slick black Mustang, and Ally's dark blue RT Charger. I stopped and stared in awe. I started walking the distance to Ally's car.

In that time, she was already in the driver's side, and starting the engine. She rolled down the window, and said, "Get in, we will lead the boys."

"Its only six blocks away from here," I explained.

"Fast we get there, longer we go unnoticed."

I open the door, "Go to the next road, turn left, go four blocks until you see a large, dark alley."

"We will be there in a flash."

We sped off and before I knew it, we were sitting across the road from the alley. My alley. I was frozen in place, like the seat had grabbed my legs, and wouldn't let go. Ally tapped my shoulder. I looked at her do quick it made me dizzy.

"Are you okay?" She looked at me with concern.

"I just froze up," I replied.

"I noticed," Ally giggled.

I unfroze, looked for traffic, and then opened the door. I ran as fast as I could until I was in the shadows of the alley. I froze once I saw a figure in the shadows of the door.

"Hey, Blondie," the figure said.

"Adem," a voice said behind me.

I turned to see Wyatt with a look of rage. Mark and Ally were on his heals.

"I see you brought back up since you can't do anything by yourself," Adem taunted Wyatt.

"Dude, he could beat your ass any day and by the looks of your face, he already has," Ally spoke out.

"Oh, a fighter," Adem started walking closer with his eyes on Ally, "I like that."

"Leave my sister alone," Wyatt and Mark said in unison.

"The pretty boys don't like their sister talked to."

"It was actually a warning," Mark smirked.

"Oh really? She is a stick, I don't think she can do much damage to anything," he was in front of me now.