The Beginning and The End

She flipped her fiery red hair across her shoulder as she burst into a fit of giggles due to her friend's remark. Closing his eyes Clark imagined her laughing at all his jokes and flipping her hair like that. Every since Sarah had arrived at their school, Church Hill Highschool, Clark couldn't focus on work much less on anyone but Sarah. As he stared at her from across the school yard, Jerome tapped his shoulder and laughed at Clark's little fantasy. Still, in a daze, Clark shook off Jerome's insults and acted like he followed the conversation. 

"So, do you believe that Will actually came out as gay," questioned Bethany. Clark sighed and looked down at his watch. Will had been Bethany's boyfriend ever since middle school but now Will is describing himself as gay to get away from her and Clark understood why. He glanced back up and watched as Sarah and her friends erupted in screams as someone flung some grapes at the four girls. After another five minutes of Bethany's complaining, Clark hopped off the park bench and walked over to where his sister Marsha was sitting. Marsha looked over with her big brown eyes and pale face and her cheerful smile, although that is just for show. At home Marsha and Clark fought over everything like wild pack animals since they were twins, they had a right to each others stuff. Clark stood tall and gave his sister an equally as loving smile. He sat down and then went back to staring at Sarah. In her black bomber jacket and blue skinny jeans, she wore 'little makeup and a purple undershirt. All her friends say she only owns these types of outfits but only wore the same one to try to make a statement about how every day can be the same unless you do something different. When Clark's phone started vibrating in his pocket he grabbed it out to reveal a text from someone unknown. It creepily stated, "Well, well now we know who the birdy who caught your eye is. Better say bye because she'll be gone before long".