10 Banned Things SlugTerrans Like To Do

• Dedicated to EliXie

Eli Shane: Hey Guys it's Eli, And this is " 10 Banned Things SlugTerran's Like To Do! " Trixie's not here right now so I thought that I should make a solo-video by myself. Let's get the danger started.

Eli Shane: #10 on the list is acting like your  " Tough Shit " as the bad guys call it so, let's give it a try. 

* Eli changes his outfit and puts on a Dr. Blakk goon's outfit and loads his blaster with a fake ghoul. Then he jumps on the couch but falls off. * " WHOA! " 

Eli S. : #9 on the list is throwing cheese at your slugs just to get them mad. Wait, why would you do that to some innocent slug!? Cruel bastards! 

* Eli goes to the fridge and opens the cheese packettes and throws them at Burpy and the other slugs, who get really pissed off at him. * " LOL, Burpy, Chiller, Spinner, Banger, & Joules! * Burpy throws cheese at Eli aiming it right at his forehead. * " Fucking assholes! " 

Eli S. : #8 is something really confusing and weird but I think we can do it, what do ya say? So the banned item is.. Send a really " sexy " photo of yourself to that " special someone " . * Laughs then takes a picture of Burpy in a suit and sends it to Trixie saying " Wanna slug it out? " 

Eli S.: Okay, so that was... awkward! Okay moving on to #7, which is Calling the local cavern's pizza guy and asking them to eat a piece of pie with you... Sweet! * Eli picks up his phone and calls Mario Bravado * " Hey Mario! Wanna split some cherry pie? No, okay bye! " Ha! Now that was hilarious! Next banned thing!

Eli S. : #6 says to tell a random girl in SlugTerra that they are hot enough to have sex with them. Well alright! * Goes outside to talk to Reagan Mast * " Hey Remmy! Your hot enough to have sex with me! " Okay, that was BEYOND nasty! 

Eli S. : Okay now that we're getting down to the top 5 banned thangs, it's time for me to get a box of chocolate. BRB! * Gets chocolate then comes back * #5.. Dun, dun. DUNNN! Have your girlfriend kiss you then touch tongues. * makes disgusted face * GROSS! * Kisses Trixie then touches her tongue with his tongue * I made her run.

Eli S.: #4, count how many nipples you have. * Looks down shirt * Dude! I should know how many guy tits I have Jesus!

Eli S.: #3 Is very cute. Pet your slug and say " I love you " * grabs Burpy and pets him * " Love ya B! " 

Eli S: #2 Sniff your dirty sock then drink water. Weird! But lets do it anyway! * Sniffs sock then drinks water but then barfs * Okay, that was WRONG and EEWWW! 

Eli S.: Finally, #1, Jump on a bed then tell a step family member to listen to a Katy Perry Song! What?! Okay,  Aerrow, get in here! * Jumps on bed * Okay Aerrow now. Aerrow: No, gross. " Eli: Okay this vid-fic is OVER!

Eli S.: Okay thanks for reading this hope ya have a wonderful day Fist bump! See ya next time!

~ Next up : " How to make Graveyard Brownies with EliXie!