Chapter 9

Hi peeps

i cant tell u all how much i luv every view, comment, vote and follow. I really hope u all like or luv the story so far. i am looking 4 ideas on the story and opinions also. i know i ask this loads but plz tell ur freinds and followers about this i really want this story 2 do well this is my second story i know like no one knows that cause i deleted the last one cuz it failed epicly and was super cringey same with story number 3 potter4ham lyric pranks don't go looking 4 it, its deleted. oh sorry im ranting on with the story then!

                                                                                                                                            ~Gym-Monkey

Ginny P.O.V.

I wake up to something hot burning into my hand. I happen to be holding her wrist the one with the scar... She has had a scar on her wrist ever since we were about a month old. Mum always told us that it was a magical mistake and that when I was in the garden with our friend Luna that Ari had some accidental magic involving the knife that Mum was using to cut bread to give to the gnomes that Luna so adored. It was shaped like half of a broken heart and the line looked just like the pictures showed Harry's scar as. We had always accepted this because nither of us could remember anything about us at that age unless this was what Ari remembered. Wait her hair is green now??

Ariana P.O.V.

I wake up and am feeling much better than I open my eyes and see Ginny looking at me weird "What's up?" I ask. "Oh, nothing..." she responds. I sit up and my hair swishes in my face I yell at Ginny "Oh, really, THIS is NOTHING!" She breaks into giggles which is what I am going for of course than we collapse into laughter on the bed. "Oh, glad to see you two are feeling better" Mum says walking in. "Ginny what did you do to your sisters hair?!" "Nothing I swear she #wokeuplikethis" "I'm going to floo to a friend of mines house to see if she knows what this is. I think I know but if I'm wrong I don't want to get your hopes up."

******Time Skip******

Ariana P.O.V.

Ginny and I go downstairs and see a woman with bright pink hair pop out of the fire place "Wotcher" she said