Part 1(/1) Drabble (x2)

It's like 200 words...

Hey! To see who everyone is, press the cast button. That's where I put all the names now! Also, I've heard Hong Kong say like before, but not as much as Poland or valley girls.

~~

"No (Y/n). Nooooooow."

~~

Leon sat up as he felt his girlfriend, (Y/n), scooch out of bed. The lamp light illuminated the dark room as the girl switched it on with a click. He heard the desk drawer open, and paper being taken out. (Y/n) worked as a writer, and she had to constantly improve her skills to stay interesting. One way to do that was to write fanfiction. Hey! It was Kiku's suggestion!

The Cantonese man hoped that you were only writing something like a drabble and not a 32 chapter series. Drabbles pretty much took 30 minutes, because they're only about 100 words.

An hour. It had been an hour. The alarm clock flashed 11:38, and you showed no signs of stopping. Leon's brown eyes were clouded with moodiness and tiredness, and his usually neat dark brown hair was a bit messed up from moving around the bed, trying to get your attention. Leon had to get up silently and wrap his arms around you for you to realized that reality exists.

"Baaaaabe..." The Asian male whined, "Like, come back to bed." It was obvious that he was tired and that he wasn't thinking as clearly. The usually emotionless man was showing lots of affection and love now that he was tired.

"Ok. Let me just finish these two paragra-" You started, giggling, only to be cut off by your whiney boyfriend.

"No (Y/n). Nooooooow."

"Ok ok babe. I'll come sleep."

You climbed into the warm covers, happy to be out of that office chair. Leon nuzzles your hair, and you snuggled into him.

"Ngóh oi néih, (Y/n)*"

"I love you too Leon."

~Fin (LAND)

*Supposedly I love you in Cantonese. I've heard many versions, but this is what Google says.