Introduction

I am Sania Risha Mondal. Reading books has been my love since I was a little kid. Summer vacation is going. So, boredom is taking over me! I just want to read a few books for the next thirty days.

Please read the rules mentioned in the next chapter before you fill up the form! It is  my earnest request. 

I will review your chapters on the basis of the following categories:

1. Description/Narration (25 marks)

2. Plot (20 marks)

3. Pace/Speed (10 marks)

4.  Characters (15 marks)

5. Grammar (20 marks)

6. Dialogues (10 marks)

The total marks is 100! I promise to give an honest and unbiased review. 

What you gain?

- You will gain an honest and unbiased review. It will help you while editing your story. The better your story becomes, more will be the increase in the number of readers. Moreover, you will also get a few votes and comments. 

Note: I will vote and comment on only the chapters I read. There will be no exchange of votes or any other trade! 

What I gain?

- Experience! I will get a chance to read books from different genres. This will undoubtedly help me polish my reading as well as writing skills. Other than that, I will gain some followers too!

Which are the genres that I will accept?

- Well, I will accept all genres. Though I do not read books of the romance genre, I will accept them. Do not worry! I wouldn't give a mean or biased review. No matter which genre your books belongs to, I will provide you with an honest review.

Move onto the next chapter where the rules are mentioned !